Reviews for Fate Steps In
valmontmerteuil chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Hmm... so I'm wondering whether or not you're going to kill them off in the end. I'm leaning toward the NO. But who knows. If you ever finish this that is. No updates since 05 eh? Probably not.

Anyway, this is definitely... different. Not the writing style I'm used to from you. I don't really know what to say.

But I do hope you finish it eventually. I hate unfinished stories. (Says the girl that's never finished a story that was longer that one chapter.)
Auriela chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
Look, a new reviewer! Now you can have a lovely juicy review, from a girl who did happen to read the first few chapters, but didn't have an account. But now I do and found your story again and you updated! And I am very happy now, although I think you've set this story up for tragedy. Juliet's going to die from despair about not having Romeo, and then he'll die in an (accidental, or purpose?) car accident because he is so wrought with guilt, and love...Or maybe not. But you never know. At least let them love each other without other partners before they die. If they die. Although I think it would be fitting if they died. No offence to your babies, or anything. But then again, the Montys and the Capels are friends, so it wouldn't really have a moral. The moral could be that boys like Romeo are dangerous, although absolutely gorgeous, and that you should always go out with the one you love, not with the one you're screwing around with to make the one you love jealous. It just all ends in disaster. Anyway, hope you post another update soon, and never fear, because your new reveiwer is here! -A
sienna grey chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
hey, that was good! looking forward to seeing updates! )
Unfeeling chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
pls continue this story! it has a really original plot and it's very interesting. btw i read all your cruel intentions stories and they're all fantastic. i love all of them. keep it up.
embracing chapter 8 . 10/20/2005
plz write more! It's fantastic! ; ) I lurve Romeo! he he he
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
OMG! i love this! its great!
amayo chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
Hm. This one doesn't seem to "flow" from the last chapter. It seems a little forced. It wasn't as enjoyable, but it was good none-the-less. I understand that you were fullfilling the requests to learn about Perry. I want to know what happens at the party! Make it exciting! Keep it up!

amayo
amayo chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is really good. It's well-written and very addicting. Please write more, I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters! I added it to my favorites. _

Thanks

amayo
yumechan chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Ahh I LOVE this story. You do such an excellent job, please continue it! I want to know what happens. This story rocks.
Sparrowsoul chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
This one was .awesome.
Sparrowsoul chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
nice, please go on w/ the series! yah, this last one wasn't, in my opinion, as good as the others, but it was very sweet. Try to fit in to the story a little more about Perry, we don't know a lot about him.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
hey i just wanna know ince u r updating this story why arent u updating At The Heart Of It All? ive been waiting for u to update since the 11 and im dying please email me back and tell me how much longer i have to wait lol no rush

-Liz

p.s: it would be an awesome bday present
Redeath chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
This is so cool! you're really overdoing yourself with this series! Update soon!
My Prozac chapter 1 . 7/29/2005