Reviews for Gift of a Curse
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
AWE! 3333
luvuni chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
I loved this story so much, but i think you need to write a sequel. ;)
pumpkinpi chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Sweet story!
Gek chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'm sorry for bothering you but: have you received my message yet? I'm looking forward to hearing your permission!

Thank you!
Gek chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
What can I say? It's so... unbelievable! I really love your story. Sesshoumaru was so tender and somehow, I feel so pitiful to him for sacrificing himself bacause of Rin's happiness. Too romantic. And I can't stand adding it to my favorite.

Thanks for your great fic!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really liked this story based on Beauty and the Beast. Furthermore it's complete!:D I liked Rin and the bird. And really Sess is the perfect to play the Beast and Rin is the perfect beauty. Besides being my absolute fave pairing! (_)

It was good story, but to be honest the epilogue stunk! Oh well, besides that it was great.

Diro!
shattered-soul-of an-angel chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
hi1 nice fic but why did rin and sesshomaru leave like they'll die?
PurpleHiraikotsuRider chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
i just have to say... the story was AMAZING! i had it lost in my ingternet favorites and finally got around to reading it when severely jet-lagged. although, to be perfectly honest...

the epilogue sucked
Kita chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
I really liked this story. I am a very big fan of the seshy/rin pairing i loved what you did with the story. I kinda wish the ending had been a bit more original but the idea was great. Thank you for a great read.
emo-girldeamon puppy chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
dude it was like buety and the beast so fetch what the hell did i type that ah! be back in a sec sorry bout that i was having a blond mommet thier so cute story.

SESSHOMARU AND RIN 4 EVER AND EVER AND EVER ONE MORE TIME AND EVER!
Lil Lilypad chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
Oh my gosh, that epilogue was the most evil one ever!

It really had me wondering what happens to Rin & Sesshomaru.

You should definitely post up something to follow up on this, to give your curious readers peace.

I'm not a big fan of Beauty and the Beast, but your story was very good, and didn't fail to make me giggle fangirlishly. XD