Reviews for Shichinin no Sakura: Seven of Team Seven
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
GAARA X SAKURA... or RAS actually
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I wanna see that last idea! XD
Ikiryo-Scath chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
You should definitely write the Harry Potter one.
IHaveNoAccount chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
This is interesting, split offs of sakura's personallity pushed into thier extremes.

I personally think that it is going to be rather difficult to not faver Yuri (the Sakura, not the genre) due to the fact that most of Sakura's uselesness came from her desire to attract sasuke's attention. With that factor removed entirely she is not only smarter, but obviously more practical, as evident from the acceptence of her sexuality being the only thing that defines her from the original Sakura.

Here's an idea that probably slipped your mind, what happens to Inner Sakura? did she split/copy as well, or is she alone with the original? Although Paine (Sakura) seems to have her personality...

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the Cosmic Jokers ended up being pranked back, or something backfires and they end up on the recieving end of Tsunade's finger flick! HA!

I'll leave that to you to think over, if you ever update this in the future.
Elmblossom17 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
I think this is the first Sakura-centric story I have ever been interested in enough to read! Good job! Keep it up.
The Dude chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Ironically enough, Naruto actually has a chance with one of the Sakuras now - Yuri - since he can use Orioke Jutsu.
Unsigned chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
What's moshi-moshi mean?
Miss Chocolat chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
You need to update this or I'll kidnap Yuri!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I like this one. I got an idea for a Shichinin no story. It's based on Sailor Moon. Reenie will find the pendant and the Sailor Scouts have to deal with seven different Reenies.
Kotone111 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
i love the story its hillarious. dont worry about the finaly starting on the comp thing. haha. anyway great next chappei
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
YAYA THIS FICS SO AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE WOT!
Gundum M chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
this is hilirous.
Ryushi Nigami chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Hmm...How about Shichinin no Miroku: Seven monks. Is there enough perversion to go around? how will Sango choose who to slap? Will Inuyasha go crazy? Will Kagome go gaga over the Bishounen Miroku?
L.uca Kerberos chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
Great story! I really like your Naruto stories. Please continue soon!
Hirosai Kagami chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
THus far I have gotten three stiches in my sides. Ow. I Really think that you have alot of talent for story making! SO hey keep up the good work! I dub myself your fangirl!

So ha!