Reviews for Roses and Swans
Mew57 chapter 8 . 1/14
Heh love how you ended on a funny note :3
Mew57 chapter 7 . 1/14
Goku coming back out of the butterflies image was amazing! So magical and unique!
Mew57 chapter 6 . 1/14
Love this so much! Goku's thoughts about his family really tugged at my heart ... Splendid writing :)
Mew57 chapter 5 . 1/14
This was so perfect... funny, sweet and touching... Awww papa goku was so happy! My heart!
Mew57 chapter 4 . 1/14
Oh man... the poor bird (goku in spirit, right? ) you're being really mean to him xD; and thats an interesting thing you added on chichi's pregnancy Lol. Its like she's doing kaioken while carrying a half saiyan baby?!
Mew57 chapter 3 . 1/14
Well, the wolf wasn't the only afraid of the Sons, LOL! Remember the first episode in dbz? Even the tigers got scared of papa Goku when he was looking for kid Gohan! xD and so much more... I love the Son family :)
Mew57 chapter 2 . 1/14
Really cute! I love that bird scenes! Goku visiting and looking after them :')
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awww... It brought tears in my eyes...
VIDEL chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
you should be lucky my name VIDEL is all over the fanfics im should make more chapters about Gosha and i will check in on ones agan you are lucky im famuose. but at the end of the story you gave me clife hunger to see what happens next. yours truely:VIDEL
chinadollx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
w403./editor/working/12568431389464?4825721616
Aizou chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
A very beautiful story and a definite fav!

The animal incarnations of Goku were original and nicely done; I especially liked chimp Goku! Also, the butterflies coming together to make his image were just - wow!

I think you've written their relationship perfectly and the goodbye was ever so sweet - the way you ended on a light note was good; it somehow complimented their characters more.

Great!
Gena chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Aww, that was really sad... I almost cried, ne...

*needs a hug* lol! but I liked the way you ended it. Nice story, overall!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
BEAUTIFUL chapter _
lone saiyan woman chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Lmao! Goku needs severe beating lol that was sweet and loving just perfect well done u deserve a pat on the back u excellent writer u!
Gosha chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
WOW! awesome chapter! Wow i'm impressed Carolina! Really i am! This chapter was amazing! I think you are an excellent writer anyway, but holy Kami this was apsulutely brilliant. You are an excellent lemon writer! Bloody hell, what a lemon! It was perfect.

Honest now, i swear you do lemons better than me! I just cant describe them like you can. You are so good! I envy you!_

Lol. Excellent, and awe, you named her Gosha *sighs* so sweet, thank you so much! I feel so touched and noticedYou are the best! To be honest, i dont think a sequel is needed. This was a perfect story with a perfect ending. Really, it was. So well done Carolina, i just hope you make more G/CC stories in the future because your one hell of a author! Keep it up gurl!

Love ya much babe