Reviews for Roses and Swans
sailor-juju chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
No bigie cheech I just made you preago, and I'm gonna leave to ano yo AGAIN. See you in seven year if I can be resurrected.
Mew57 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Heh love how you ended on a funny note :3
Mew57 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Goku coming back out of the butterflies image was amazing! So magical and unique!
Mew57 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Love this so much! Goku's thoughts about his family really tugged at my heart ... Splendid writing :)
Mew57 chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
This was so perfect... funny, sweet and touching... Awww papa goku was so happy! My heart!
Mew57 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Oh man... the poor bird (goku in spirit, right? ) you're being really mean to him xD; and thats an interesting thing you added on chichi's pregnancy Lol. Its like she's doing kaioken while carrying a half saiyan baby?!
Mew57 chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Well, the wolf wasn't the only afraid of the Sons, LOL! Remember the first episode in dbz? Even the tigers got scared of papa Goku when he was looking for kid Gohan! xD and so much more... I love the Son family :)
Mew57 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Really cute! I love that bird scenes! Goku visiting and looking after them :')
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Awww... It brought tears in my eyes...
VIDEL chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
you should be lucky my name VIDEL is all over the fanfics im should make more chapters about Gosha and i will check in on ones agan you are lucky im famuose. but at the end of the story you gave me clife hunger to see what happens next. yours truely:VIDEL
chinadollx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aizou chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
A very beautiful story and a definite fav!

The animal incarnations of Goku were original and nicely done; I especially liked chimp Goku! Also, the butterflies coming together to make his image were just - wow!

I think you've written their relationship perfectly and the goodbye was ever so sweet - the way you ended on a light note was good; it somehow complimented their characters more.

Gena chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Aww, that was really sad... I almost cried, ne...

*needs a hug* lol! but I liked the way you ended it. Nice story, overall!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
BEAUTIFUL chapter _
lone saiyan woman chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
Lmao! Goku needs severe beating lol that was sweet and loving just perfect well done u deserve a pat on the back u excellent writer u!