Reviews for Pikmin 3, Return to Earth
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
update please
Lunatic 121 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Hello my name is Lunatic 121. Like you I'm a fan of Pikmin, And I have to say you're doing a good job. Keep it up.
bdun now througly pissed off chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
AHG! WHEN THE F #$ ARE U GONA UPDATE?
Zeh chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
FLY PIKMIN FLY!
Pikpik VIRTUALIZED chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
I love da cute widdle pikmins...

great idea making greens

MAKE ORANGES!

AND BLACKS!

AND PINKS!

That would be so cool
adam chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
i have not played the game yet but it sounds really cool
Mei chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
THIS WAS AWSOME!
Calder chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Whoa. This is a GOOD one. Greens are cool, too. It's been more than a year since the Cards went to the World Series, though. GO NATIONALS! GO REDSKINS (even though they lost to the Seahawks)! GO WIZARDS! GO PREMIUM CHICKEN SELECTS!
Dakoda Phillips chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
I really liked the greens idea. You should continue it. Go Pikmin! And I have an idea. Olimar could discover brown pikmin who could turn invisible when enemies get close. Please continue it and type back!
Neo Scarf chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Oh! This is getting good! I think it might be smart to bring in a pikmin I created...you can take the credit, their black pikmin. Their main appearance differance is that they have large almond shaped white eyes and a long tail-like root which can be used like a small whip. Their nocturnal and can stand up to night creatures...but not too well during the day.
manipulator2.5 chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
finaly!more chapters please.
SONICSHADOW chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
you rule,TUMAGA!

*a firestorm kilsl all bulborbs*
SasukeBlade chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
Well, that was a good way to wrap up the Greenies part. However, I did notice some grammar mistakes (capitalizing words in the middle of sentences, leaving out words, etc.) Really check on those (those happen to me all the time too). Anyway, send them to the Empire State Building!
sharkking chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
that was my idea of greens *pulls out a gun* gimme a ds and no one gets hurt
Sailor N chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Ur welccum! HERES SOMKE OTHER COOKIES!

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)