Reviews for Precious Flower, Fighting Sand
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 2/2
So question? What ever happened with Tanaka? I thought they believed he hired orochimaru's group, and then he was insisting to meet with Sakura before he left town. But then Gaara woke up and nothing happened?
Really liked this story, just don't like things dropped/unfinished loose ends.
Kurosaki Yuu chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
One of my absolute favorites, despite of the fact that I came across it marely a few days ago, GaaSaku is a couple that definitely deserves more love among the fandom, and your stories and writing are sure to bright anyone's day!

I am a fan of all of your stories, be it NejiSaku or GaaSaku, and I'm completely honest when I say they are the highlights of my days, I hope you continue to write and improve your skills every time you deliver a greater story! 3
Shinza chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story!

It was sweet and heart-wrenching, beautifully written and a perfect combination of action and romance.

Thank you for writing this story! *Bows*
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Very nicely written. Thanks for your dedication and hard work! I really appreciate you taking the time to write and see this story through to the end. You have my admiration!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
very nice gaasaku fic! i love it!;)
and sasuke is a psycho! hahah
anyway, love the plot.. its well executed.. and your writing style is really amazing so, keep on sharing your fics to us coz im sure alot of people expects your awesome works! thanks!;)
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Omg! That was soooooo good! I couldn't stop reading it. I loved everything about it. Keep up the great work! Your an awesome writer! [:
Iris chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Holy mother of many trucks... Celtic Oak, my dear, you have outdone yourself. Bravo, bravo! :'D
13hexe chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I'm not a huge GaaSaku fan, but this was beautiful.

I love it.
mysterioushadowX chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
LOVED the last part of the story! Can I say any more I'm really starting 2 like sakura/gaara fic's :D
mysterioushadowX chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMFG! I'm in love with the story! :D I love the Idea of it all can't wait 2 continie reading!
GingerLily01 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I LOVED this story! it was absolutely awesome, so well written and no grammar issues, as well as the story was easy to follow and the way its laid out makes it easy to read. The story itself was amazing on its own, i love the creativity and the romance, and the Drama wasnt too much but just enough to make it suspenseful.
Tifah98 chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
I give to mam an astounding ovation ยก! I absolutely LOVED THIS STORY!
Can't wait to read your others!
KissedByAFool chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
lol loved the ending
glad to see gaara being a bit naughty
KissedByAFool chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
uh oh! totally didn't expect that at the end!
finally sakura's attacker has appeared
wonder what will happen b/w him and gaara
KissedByAFool chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
i found this chapter to be a bit humorous
i foresee some pretty interesting interactions between sakura and gaara lol
so good so far!