Reviews for Precious Flower, Fighting Sand
Ayami1567 chapter 12 . 11/28
Amazing, amazing, amazing! This story is a masterpiece, absolutely loved every chapter of it. I'm glad Sasuke got his comeuppance and is out of their lives. You characterized the characters very well especially Gaara. Overall great story, loved it! :)
Tanisha Rowshan chapter 12 . 6/29
Gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
VampireKitty34 chapter 12 . 4/19
its been awhile since I read this story! its amazing! I love everything about this story! so much tears!
Viva chapter 12 . 4/5
Third time reading this :)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 2/2
So question? What ever happened with Tanaka? I thought they believed he hired orochimaru's group, and then he was insisting to meet with Sakura before he left town. But then Gaara woke up and nothing happened?
Really liked this story, just don't like things dropped/unfinished loose ends.
Kurosaki Yuu chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
One of my absolute favorites, despite of the fact that I came across it marely a few days ago, GaaSaku is a couple that definitely deserves more love among the fandom, and your stories and writing are sure to bright anyone's day!

I am a fan of all of your stories, be it NejiSaku or GaaSaku, and I'm completely honest when I say they are the highlights of my days, I hope you continue to write and improve your skills every time you deliver a greater story! 3
Shinza chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story!

It was sweet and heart-wrenching, beautifully written and a perfect combination of action and romance.

Thank you for writing this story! *Bows*
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Very nicely written. Thanks for your dedication and hard work! I really appreciate you taking the time to write and see this story through to the end. You have my admiration!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
very nice gaasaku fic! i love it!;)
and sasuke is a psycho! hahah
anyway, love the plot.. its well executed.. and your writing style is really amazing so, keep on sharing your fics to us coz im sure alot of people expects your awesome works! thanks!;)
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Omg! That was soooooo good! I couldn't stop reading it. I loved everything about it. Keep up the great work! Your an awesome writer! [:
Iris chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Holy mother of many trucks... Celtic Oak, my dear, you have outdone yourself. Bravo, bravo! :'D
13hexe chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I'm not a huge GaaSaku fan, but this was beautiful.

I love it.
mysterioushadowX chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
LOVED the last part of the story! Can I say any more I'm really starting 2 like sakura/gaara fic's :D
mysterioushadowX chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMFG! I'm in love with the story! :D I love the Idea of it all can't wait 2 continie reading!