Reviews for Precious Flower, Fighting Sand
Archaic Tears chapter 12 . 7/4
Very nicely written. Thanks for your dedication and hard work! I really appreciate you taking the time to write and see this story through to the end. You have my admiration!
jhian casey chapter 12 . 6/18
very nice gaasaku fic! i love it!;)
and sasuke is a psycho! hahah
anyway, love the plot.. its well executed.. and your writing style is really amazing so, keep on sharing your fics to us coz im sure alot of people expects your awesome works! thanks!;)
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 12 . 5/27
Omg! That was soooooo good! I couldn't stop reading it. I loved everything about it. Keep up the great work! Your an awesome writer! [:
Iris chapter 12 . 5/14
Holy mother of many trucks... Celtic Oak, my dear, you have outdone yourself. Bravo, bravo! :'D
13hexe chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I'm not a huge GaaSaku fan, but this was beautiful.

I love it.
mysterioushadowX chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
LOVED the last part of the story! Can I say any more I'm really starting 2 like sakura/gaara fic's :D
mysterioushadowX chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMFG! I'm in love with the story! :D I love the Idea of it all can't wait 2 continie reading!
GingerLily01 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I LOVED this story! it was absolutely awesome, so well written and no grammar issues, as well as the story was easy to follow and the way its laid out makes it easy to read. The story itself was amazing on its own, i love the creativity and the romance, and the Drama wasnt too much but just enough to make it suspenseful.
Tifah98 chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
I give to mam an astounding ovation ยก! I absolutely LOVED THIS STORY!
Can't wait to read your others!
KissedByAFool chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
lol loved the ending
glad to see gaara being a bit naughty
KissedByAFool chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
uh oh! totally didn't expect that at the end!
finally sakura's attacker has appeared
wonder what will happen b/w him and gaara
KissedByAFool chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
i found this chapter to be a bit humorous
i foresee some pretty interesting interactions between sakura and gaara lol
so good so far!
KissedByAFool chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
so they meet!
i think you totally nailed gaara's character
can't wait to see how things develop between them
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
wow ok great first chapter
can't wait to see when sakura and gaara meet
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed reading this because it definitely kept me entertained! It definitely kept me coming back to read it! Wonderful job!
(-)