Reviews for Precious Flower, Fighting Sand
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
(drops on knees) (pumps fist) Hell yeah! that was an excellent story! you should continue it!
Chixue chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
-_-; Why do I get the feeling that the person who's threatening Sakura is seriously disturbed person? Like even worse then Gaara when he first appeared in the Naruto series? Great chapter. Up-date soon!
GaaraRules chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
good story update asap
Fire Lady Aya chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Wow, I really love this story so far. You did a great job on all the background detail and charater developement. Keep up the great work and please update again soon!
Chixue chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
This is good. I haven't seen a fic like this before. Definately got my attention. Up-date soon!
BlueMarina chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
CUTE STORY please update soon! i love ur chapters! they are so long hahahaha!
der kapitan chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
A very nice story you have going here. Though I used to be a strong supporter of SasuSaku, for some reason, my like in him is kinda going down the drain.. *cough* Not the point. I like how the characters interact with each other, and Gaara's personality is far from being OOC. I hope you update soon, 'cause this is already starting to become one of my favorite stories! Keep up the great work!

-P.C.B.-
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Well, it seems like you're making another great GaaSaku story! I really like how this is going and I think that you did a perfect job in getting Gaara's character right. It's amusing when I read what their first impressions of eachother are. It only makes me wonder how they'll change in the future.

Gah, I have an idea who the stalker/psycho is, but I want to find out! The suspense... it just makes me want to read this story all the more!

Update soon, ja?