Reviews for Windows of the soul
Deidera chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
HOPELESS FLAME YOUR DEAD!
Riaki chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
That's FOOLS GAME
wesleycharles chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
This one put a scare into me...great way to come back and end it right:) It ended up being a sweet chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
I accidently clicked on the post review button and posted nothing for the great chapter 13 battles. It was an action packed chapter that left the Leaf Village as victors. Lee's and Naruto's fight were very cool.

Chapter 14 is just sweet...Naruto and Hinata are special together...even as loving parents. Excellent chapters.
wesleycharles chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
wesleycharles chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Action packed chapter...smooth job of moving between the different battles going on. Hinata did have a tough time with her fight. I look forward to seeing how everything comes out in the end.
wesleycharles chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
It is just so different to think about Naruto with someone to encourage him rather than slamming him verbally and physically all of the time. I like each chapter in your story. Sweet chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I like the scene here...just a moment when Hinata was not happy with Naruto. It didn't last long though. Good ending.
wesleycharles chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Very funny! Love it.
wesleycharles chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I loved the one word answer that Hinata gives Naruto at the end. That just seems like Hinata to me. I also like how you show here that not everything is 'peachy' for Naruto...he still has opposition and has to prove himself to some on the village.
wesleycharles chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I love this one...I agree with the title, too! All of the character conversations are so appropriate...and sweet here.
wesleycharles chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I was puzzled by the title until the ending paragraphs. It is so fun to read the romantic stuff you are writing here...I just like your approach to NaruHina. Naruto finally made it:)
wesleycharles chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Sooooo good and a real tear jerker at some points. Great depiction of these two characters...who are loved by many...you have a way with them.
wesleycharles chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This was a great chapter... and in these circumstances...Naruto's actions were entirely justified. Even if Hinata was saved this time...Sasuke could have come back to kill her or their future children later on. I loved the fight scene...you didn't hold back.
wesleycharles chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I love the story...this has to be one of the most romantic NaruHina chapters that I have read. I have only been reading fanfic for a short time but have been a NaruHina guy since as a kid I saw the look on Hinata's face as she looked at Naruto in episode 'one'...raging hobo...you have written a golden chapter here. I also agree with your A/N...I don't see how Hinata and Naruto could NOT be together in the end...actually Kishi has set this up from the start...if it goes any other way I will feel trolled by Kishi. With the way things have gone since chapter 611, in the manga, I feel more sure than ever that NaruHina is happening. What do you think, raging hobo?
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »