Reviews for Obedience and Pain
iixne chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Lol, aw ... [ i kind of liked the whole mithos/zelos thing going on, rofl xD, poor guy... i mean he was insane all and kind of had it coming- but still, rofl xD ... i kind of wanted him to betray Lloyd and you no, evil rain over and yada yada yada- xD lol lol, um,,o i liked how his poor precious neck kept getting attack! aw! lol xD

Zelly is so cute

...And mithos is pretty too...

But zelly is hot

Great story

Update soon D

..oh wait i just checked when this was last updated and it's like 2005, so nvm, guessing u aren't updating then xD

...Just good fic then :P

Peace out!
SilverRibbn chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Aw...and I thought they made a *cough* cute couple! I actualy feel sorry for Yaggi. I wanted it to work out in a ...twisted way...man I am messed up! Anyway update soon!
firedragongirl chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
XD MITHOS WAS HECKA PISSED! XD O.o And Mithos just admitted his love to Zelos in front of the others! XD Please continue soon! XD
the-key-of-the-twilight chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Kurai? Is this really Kurai from Gaia? OMG! It's me, Hikari_Tsubasa! Anyways, I was searching for a ZelosxYggy fic and then I read this and I was like, cool! But then, I saw the author... dun dun DUN! And I was like, "No way! It's Kurai?" Teehee...

Oh, this fanfic is awesomeness! - I love it so! Thanks for introducing me to this strange yet addictive pairing... _;; lol. Well, see you! the key of the twilight
friendbynote chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Actually, not to be annoying, but what Pronyma said was Mithos...Help...me Then he says, Only my former companions can call me by that name! This isn't a flame.
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Zelos, breaking hearts since the day he was born. Men or women, he doesn't discriminate.

Can't believe these words are actually going to leave my mouth...but poor Mithos. He was a complete tool in thhis, for the most part. Albeit it a seemingly masochistic and sadistic tool, but a tool none the less.

And Kratos the pervert. Heh heh...I like that title. Kratos the Betrayer, Kratos the Angel, and now...Kratos the Voyeur. Ah Aurion, will you ever cease to bring a tear to my eye?

But truly it was Zelos that was really in the lead with this. I loved how he would go so quickly go from being a tease, to an angst magnet, to a bigger tease, to a traitor, to an EVEN BIGGER tease, to a badass, all in a handful of days. But that is Zelos for you. And do you ever manage to capture our favorite red head.

Sheena/Raine...kinky. _

Peace

*-*Insaneiac the Maniac
Luciado chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
-snicker like hell- Stupid(i mean that in a good way... O.o) Zelos. Hahahahahahahahaha! But uh... what does “The star is the radiance of Yuan’s beauty.” mean?
Trust Witness chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Haha- I loved it! You're great at portraying humor in otherwise serious situations! Zelos is so adorable- and devious... great job- added to faves!
Luciado chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Pretty freakin' awesome! Gonna update 'gain? This story reminds me of a story... a friend of mine wrote it... I betray Lloyd's group and assist Mithos in his mighty reign of TERROR! REIGN OF TERROR! REIGN OF TERROR! Ahahahahaha. I would tell you the author's name, but he changes his name a lot.
Blue-sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very...funny. I can't stop laughing. Very well written, though. Odd pairing, without a doubt, but..not necessarily a bad one, although I don't think Zelos quite fits the type to be gay..Good job! Keep writing!
IchiIchigo chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Is that the end completely? I want more YggyxZelos action! XD

I hope there's more, but if there isn't, that's okay too...
sensitive touchdown chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Heh, kinda unusual pairing, or at least to me it is. But it's not bad pairing... in fact, who knows what Zelos and Yggdrasill are doing behind the scenes... hehehee... Okay, where that came from?

Oh, and it's so sad that everyone ignore's Zelos... that's why I always play my game through with Zelos' Lloyd's best friend.

Good fic. Is it going to continue? If it will, I'm looking forward for an update.
Lil' Black Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
A different pairing then I'm use to reading. Could use a little more detail. But other than that it was good. It's Interesting. You could easily continue the story, it kind of has an unanswered question at the end of it.
nife chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow! Taht was frightening! Poor Zelos.
Jiia-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Please. More. Must. Continue. Zelos is my favourite guy for all things Yaoi, and Yggi-kun is my favourite evil genius psychopath of all time. And that is saying something. Put them together and add Yaoi and all you can get are good things. PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'll give you a cookie! Or how about some pocky?

Love ya, Jii