Reviews for Hard to Forget
JDgirl chapter 30 . 6/21
Totally my favorite fanfic
LabyFan23 chapter 52 . 10/10/2009
Man oh man, I LOVED IT! OMG! I CANT EVEN-

Sorry, I got alittle over excited, but I loved it!

This is now one of my favs and you are one of my fav authors now!

YAY! Peace, Love, Hapiness
pandoraskeeper chapter 20 . 10/9/2008
its really good
MusicalLife17 chapter 52 . 4/7/2008
Oh My Gosh... That was an absolutely AMAZING stroy!

As An avid Sarah/Jareth and all-round Labyrinth fanatic ... i have to say a huge well done and congrats for this ...i loved it ... PEACE
Rose Winston chapter 52 . 4/4/2008
I loved this story! I've red several of the Labyrinth fan0fics and this one is my favourite! As we say in Ireland, Good on you!
Amour Mitternacht chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
reminds me of the actual movie, good work!
TheLadyBookworm chapter 52 . 10/17/2007
Aw, such a cute story. Poor Merelinda though. Nice use of an epilogue.
Clever Lass chapter 19 . 4/5/2007
Hm. Interesting story. A bit slow in spots, and would an adult Sarah really have jumped to conclusions like that?

I keep seeing little things I recognize, though. Is it a coincidence, or should you be citing your sources?
AvitarGirl chapter 53 . 11/14/2006
Such a beautiful story, and very well written! I enjoyed every minute of it!
Blcknblu chapter 53 . 8/14/2006
Aww.. so happy! I liked this, it was good. good flow and nice amount of detail. it's too late now, but i'll read more stories later.

luck with your writing!

steph
Blcknblu chapter 14 . 8/14/2006
well, i absolutely LOVED 'oh and by the way, i love you' part. that was awesome!

anyways, onto more reading!

steph
sweetbabby33 chapter 53 . 6/20/2006
Reading your story is like riding on a roller coaster,it THRILLS and it ROCKS~~!All that happened in a few days,which is what,less than 10 days?Boy i DO really riding on one wild ride~~! XD
angels death chapter 53 . 10/7/2005
hey, i told you that i was going to look at your other fics. and i love it, i hope you do write another one. i will look out for it! bye~
Elenea Galad chapter 14 . 9/18/2005
OK, I love this chapter so much I had to review. I usually save my reviews for the end, but WHOOP DEE DOO! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I will now go do the happy dance! *does the happy dance*
LadyAniviel chapter 53 . 8/26/2005
What a perfect ending to a perfect story! I loved every minute of this (I read the whole thing in 3 hours!) I am a sucker for the JS romances...you did yours so perfectly! Well done!