Reviews for You Did It
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 11 . 3/7
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
please please please please update soon!
it is soooooooooooo good!
kayleu chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
age why DI'd you stop strutting this I new more
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
nice, I'd really like to see this finished!
Elennar9466 chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
Hi!

Well, it's been 5 years since you've updated this fic; so it's a safe bet to assume that you're probably not gonna continue this. Hell, I don't even know if you get onto FF anymore.

It's been years since I've read things on FF actually, especially in the Charmed fandom- which I've been frequenting since 2005. So it isn't often that I manage to find a good story that I haven't read before.

So a huge THANK YOU for giving that to me!

I think you said in a note here that lots of people write about the 'changed' future- I say, thank god they do!

Fiction pieces set in the unchanged apocalyptic future never did appeal to me. I really prefer the rosier changed version.

So, thanks for a great story!

Sincerely

Tinevisce
Lali-chan chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
Hi! So... I don't think you plan to finish this, 'cause it's been five years since you updated it, and it's been 2 since you updated your account, but, I wanted to say, again, that I really like this. I would love to one day see how you ended this, even if you cut it a little short, just tied the loose ends.

You wouldn't believe the lenghts I went to find this. I didn't remember your username, the story's name. I just remembered the plot and the fact it had 11 chapters. But I just wouldn't sleep before I found it. And I did. And I re-read it. And I fell in love with this again.

No matter what people say about our tastes in our teenager years being a little suspicious, this was one of those fics I read when I was younger, and that I can read today and not think: why did I like this in the first place?. Your writing is really good. You have a good grasp of Chris, your Wyatt is just adorable and I love where you went with this.

Ok, so maybe this is a bit of a plea for you to consider finishing this. I just think this story is great. All it's missing is an ending.
Fawkes Flame chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
hi,

i just read your story an i love it! i wish you would finish it - it's a great idea and it is really funny!

i know my english is bad but i hope you can understand what i wanted to say...
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
UPDATE!
Elanen chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Hello, I hardly ever review storys. Usually just don't take the time...but I have completly fallen in LOVE with this story. It was a genius idea, beautifully written, and I CAN'T wait for more. Please finish this story! Thank you, Elanen
lluviata chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Lovely! This is fantastic! I can't wait to see what happens as Chris draws more suspicion... will he make it to the end without revealing anything?
Charmed And Beautiful chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I know it's been a while, but PLEASE finish it. It's such a GREAT story and deserves to be finished :D
Lanie chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
update please i need this!
Nikki Watkin chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Great story! I know it's been a while but I hope you finish it. Love the interaction between Chris/Leo and Chris/Wyatt.
LilAngel112 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
Ok, so it's been a long while since you updated this...please tell me you plan on finishing it, it's a brilliant story.

x
Von chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
This is really fun!

I'm really enjoying it. :D

I hope that they do eventually remember Chris, although i don't expect them too. OHH! There could be some kind of 'party tradition' that generates moments of the birthday person's life - like a reflection on their lives so far? And he has memories of being with the younger Charmed ones, of Evil Wyatt and death and war all around! :D

Yeah, yeah I know - not gonna happen. :)

I love the little details you write, how we're already 11 chapters in and we're still barely into the 12 hours. I ALSO look forward to seeing how you close it!

I find myself a little unnerved about this 'automatically obeying' thing.. I'm not sure if its because Chris has merged with his new self and his new self is used to obeying, but even THAT is kinda scary. Compulsion? Some kind of spell? The way Phoebe said 'Leo already knows so the tone wont work' spoke of history.. of Chris being UNABLE to resist talking, if its about something no-one knows.. if so, why?

All very scary. I'm amazed Chris is taking it as well as he is! :D

I ALSO look forward to Mattie. War!Forged Chris might be just the influence he needs right now.. a male influence the poor kid isn't gettin g elsewhere.

And it'd not like Chris doesn't know where he's coming from. He had his own inferiority complex, after all. 'The womb? He had powers from the WOMB?'

:D