Reviews for You Did It
MORE MORE!
shyeye chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
i like this story
FBI Bones chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
right, well ads it says in large letters at the bottom of my screen to and i quote "PLEASE REVIEW" thats what i am doing although im not entoirely sure what to say other than to update again soon as its really good
Martina G chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
HE'S STILL A WHAT?
Idreamofivan chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Dun DUn! It was nice of Leo to be honest... even if it hurts Chris! I am a big defender of the honesty, besides if it works for Piper and Leo.. who are we to tell? I liked Mattie... he was super cute, troubled boy... I hope Chris can talk him into trusting him more... though the problem would be that after 12 hours the other Chris would still be the other Chris and won't remember having a heart to heart with Mattie.

I hope Wyatt can have a convo with Chris that can show him that Chris really cares and that he did a lot for him and that he is just happy to see he is alright.
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
OHH I so loved it! It was soo great... i can't even start to express it... Wyatt- Chris was TO DIE FOR! and the convo with Darryl was also great... still...did I mention... Wyatt was SO awesome and CHRIS... gosh it was amazing... and both of them together they are THE BOMB
Nikki14u chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
I just found your story and I have to say that it is very good. I loved how Chris is taking everything in and how funny it is when he finds himself backed into a corner. (Our Chris speachless, who'd a thunk it?) But anyway great story and please update soon.
teal-lover chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
ok, chris wasn't the only one yelling 'what'. How could Leo do that after all they'd been through? I thought everything was pretty perfect, except that Wyatt's girlfriend dumped him. And Paige's husband ran off. And-ok, I see your point. Halliwell's aren't that lucky in love, huh?

Oh well, at least chris is happy. Lovely chapter.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Chris gave a shaky laugh, "He says I'm a shitty liar..."

"You are." Leo's grin was conspiratorial, "I made sure of it."

LOL! that was totally cool. Leo had forward thinking so that he wouldn't be fooled be chris again. like that touch, very nice.

The glamour thing was genius and is he still an elder so that he'd be able to see and know all about chris when he came back? update please!
teal-lover chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Wonderful chapter. And it had me laughing hysterically. Demons planning suicide missions around their parties just to annoy them? Funny.

And Chris's reaction, wow-that was so real, so dramatic. It's just how I would have expected him to react. This is a very original story. I really like it.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
so is a demon gonna attack? that would be awsome. chris isn't gonna get hurt is he? well the cleaners said he'd pass out but...DAMN U! see you've made me think of so many possiblities it's driving me mad! lol. keep going finish! that's an order. you'll not sleep, eat, bathe etc till i have this fic finished! lol ;)
teal-lover chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Wow, another great chapter. This is really getting good. I'm just so glad that Leo remembers and is there to help him along. He is such a great father. I can't wait to see how well Wyatt has progressed.
teal-lover chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
That was really funny the way Chris flipped out about having a niece. I love this story, sorry I haven't had a chance to read & review lately, but I'm catching up now. So I'm on to the next chapters.
trina-k chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
you are an evil, evil woman.

sigh.

ok. first off, i LOVE how chris reacted to wyatt. i love how HAPPY he was that he was finally FREE and that HE HAD DONE IT.

and i love how wyatt KNEW that there was something wrong. i love how connected they were to one another. i love how their relationship as brothers is so strong. gaah! perfect.

and oh, i love the whole rebecca thing.

and i love mattie. poor boy. i wonder how chris will help him.

but GAH. you evil, evil woman with your evil, evil CLIFFHANGER. and why arent they TOGETHER?

update!
Mellaithwen chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
OMG NO! THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER! Oh holy poo I thought they would be!

Ah well I suppose this is just as good

Very clever about the glamour spell, and becky is so cute and I have to say that scene between Chris and Wyatt in the previous chapter was bloody brilliant! I mean it was just completely SO well written, and everything especially Chris freezing up was perfect and so well done, I loved reading it, really I did!

Only sad thing would be in 12 hours when Chris is new Chris, I like old Chris