Reviews for You Did It
Mellaithwen can't log in chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
How could I not review? EXCELLENT, and its so nice to see the future, with Chris, like THE Chris' pov on it, and nice idea to have leo remember too, and the girls stop Gideon right? right, so all is well :) but I don't want him to forget, ever :(
Bel Vezer chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Ah. That's so cute! I love it. I want to know what changed. Also, did Piper and Leo have any more kids?

One thing I noticed was that you changed from past tense to present tense, back to past tense. Keep it up though! It's great.
XMindInTheMistX chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Hey! This is a great story!
kitty chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Great story! I love it! Please update soon!
trina-k chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
i just know i'm going to LOVE this fic. gah!

best line: “In the meantime,” Leo stated, walking closer, “I want you to know… that from the first moment I hold you in my arms to the day I draw my last breath I will thank fate for the honor of being your father; I swear Chris, I will never stop working at being worthy of the honor.”

gah! i so want my parents to say that!

Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
update soon! _
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i likeit, updatesoon!
Kay the Klutz chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Wow! I loved the way you portrayed the future, and I understood everything without getting confused! Sometimes the time travel is just too much for my brain to handle.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ok I can't really say much of this cuz is basically a copy of what happened in the episode... but I trust this is goin gto be as great as all your other stories
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14