Reviews for You Did It
Lanie chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
update please i need this!
Nikki Watkin chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Great story! I know it's been a while but I hope you finish it. Love the interaction between Chris/Leo and Chris/Wyatt.
LilAngel112 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
Ok, so it's been a long while since you updated this...please tell me you plan on finishing it, it's a brilliant story.

x
Von chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
This is really fun!

I'm really enjoying it. :D

I hope that they do eventually remember Chris, although i don't expect them too. OHH! There could be some kind of 'party tradition' that generates moments of the birthday person's life - like a reflection on their lives so far? And he has memories of being with the younger Charmed ones, of Evil Wyatt and death and war all around! :D

Yeah, yeah I know - not gonna happen. :)

I love the little details you write, how we're already 11 chapters in and we're still barely into the 12 hours. I ALSO look forward to seeing how you close it!

I find myself a little unnerved about this 'automatically obeying' thing.. I'm not sure if its because Chris has merged with his new self and his new self is used to obeying, but even THAT is kinda scary. Compulsion? Some kind of spell? The way Phoebe said 'Leo already knows so the tone wont work' spoke of history.. of Chris being UNABLE to resist talking, if its about something no-one knows.. if so, why?

All very scary. I'm amazed Chris is taking it as well as he is! :D

I ALSO look forward to Mattie. War!Forged Chris might be just the influence he needs right now.. a male influence the poor kid isn't gettin g elsewhere.

And it'd not like Chris doesn't know where he's coming from. He had his own inferiority complex, after all. 'The womb? He had powers from the WOMB?'

:D
d chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
I am absolutely loving this story. Definitely continue and finish this story!
chalicity chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
this is such a darling story! it's wonderful to see everyone having such a happy future and a family ties!
laura817 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
I know that your profile says this is a priority for completing...hope there'll be some soon. its still a great story in the fandom for re-reading. wishing there'd be some more someday.

L

i love chris

omg

roflol
Affff chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Hey! this is such a great story! i really hope you continue this... and when will i see some chris bianca moment?
missyme89 chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
i loved it:) wonderful!
Secret Thought chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
I love this story! I hope everyone finds out about the other Chris's life... how cool will that be?
cmtaylor531 chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
I love it... Hope you plan to finish it one day!
Manda chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
I just found this story and I completely love it, I love all of your Charmed work. Please Please Please update it again. You are such a gifted writer, and to leave a work incomplete such as this is torture to us readers.
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »