Reviews for You Did It
Manda chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
I just found this story and I completely love it, I love all of your Charmed work. Please Please Please update it again. You are such a gifted writer, and to leave a work incomplete such as this is torture to us readers.
charmed4eva112 chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Hey! Great story! When are ya gonna finish it?
Nancy chapter 11 . 2/7/2007
I know that Supernatural is your major focus right now, but can you please update this story? I've read it so many times and still haven't tired of it.
nina chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
I have read this story allready four times and I love it. So I'm really waiting for the new chapters.

I really hope that you have been having a writers block or something 'cause it would be a bit dissapointing if you are going to stop writing this story...

Please start updating again 'cause this is a one hell of a story and one of my favourite fics too... so don't give up and give readers what thei grave and want. We would appreciate thet.
Kiana chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
Next chapter please? This is a great story, I'd love to see some more.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
So I just re-read this whole story. I love it so much. I'm still holding out for more chapters. I love your Supernatural but didn't that last episode of Charmed do anything for your muse? *puppy dog eyes* Anyway, I love this story. :)
ash-rox chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
lol thats so funny i love it keep it comin

x ash x

mwaz & hugz
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Hi! I was just wondering if this story has been abandoned or if it's on hold...cause it's really, really good! I love how all your characters interact with each other and I really, really, really wanna know how it ends...not to push or anything. (.;;) And if it is on hiatus I shall weep tears of longing and pain...*crosses fingers* *reconsiders and then crosses all the fingers in the room as well as own*

...sorry if I'm being annoying...(T.T)...
Teri chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
I just finished rereading this story and was reminded the hard way that it was incomplete. I hope you will be inspired to complete it sometime. I've really enjoyed it each time I've read it. Thanks!
tigrael chapter 11 . 11/14/2006

I absolutely love this story. I am so glad someone gave Chris a nice future. So I know you havent updated in a while but please, please if at all possible could you maybe update.

I have some cheek to ask that but its brilliant

Amantine chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
Don't tell me you gave up on this fic. I's a very good one and I believe you'd do a favor to very many readers by updating this.
laura chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
hey this story is well good i love the relationship between wyatt and chris what happens next.

please write some more
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 9/8/2006
This is a great chapter! I love the Wyatt/Chris interaction at the end.

Please post again very, very, very soon!
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Omg i love update
RosietheMoogle chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
LOL! I LOVE this story! AWESOME!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »