Reviews for You Did It
cdfe88 chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
Good story, when are you updating?
Rosalene chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
I love how Wyatt kept freaking out because Chris kept using his full name. It shows how close they are in that timeline. Amyway please update this.
Lady Phoenyxx chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
chris, unthinkingly following wyatt's orders... fteaky.

just an idea, the sisters could use the spell (in forget me... not after the cleaners made them forget wyatt) to 'figure out what's wrong with chris' and then have the cleaners erase everyones memory of chris being in the past.

-just an idea-

btw, i absolutley love this story, please update soon.

Princess
smilebackwards chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Are you still working on this story? Because I love it! Please update!
piperleo4ever chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
this is a great story. i think it would be cool if somehow the sisters remembered who chris was, his old self i mean. then there memories of him can be erased when his old ones are too. that way they could get unother chance to thank him or something like that. just an idea. please update soon this is a great story
Triqums chapter 11 . 4/16/2006
please continue i like it and i would like if they all get to know that that is the christ from the past it's just an idee
Caro chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
Can you please update your story?

I like it a lot and i would be very pleased if you could continue. Please...do it for your fans...please...fast!
Colormyworld chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
I love the plot of this story. It's very well written. Update soon.
troll lover chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
Quick, write more i cnt wait
Angry Girl chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
wow ive just read all this and its pure genius! you have had me laughing so much hope you update soon!
Mallorysgirl chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
Great story:)

Please, Please, Please update soon:)
Nessie chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
I love your story so it would be very nice if you update soon. I like the fact that Wy is so overprotective and worries about Chris so much and that Chris has the life he always wanted. PLEASE Update!
Redemmo chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
Great fic! I really like the Wyatt-Chris bonding and I hope to see more of it! I don't like so much the thought that Chris essentially has only a few hours to 'live'. Or are you going to 'shift' that a bit? Maybe at least have one of the family members find out who he actually is?
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
The next one sounds hilarious! Great job so far.
thesagerk chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
bloody amazing! u ahve to update asap! please!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »