Reviews for Having Fun
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Green day and Teen Titans. Two of my favorite things put together. I also listened to "Letter Bomb" while reading this.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
good story, never even thought he would see terra for what she really is. write sequal!
Wolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oh my god! PLEASE! I need to see more! *smirks* like BB and Rae making out in the TV room or just a peck on his cheeck OR secret smiles and holding hands AND him picking her up after she fell in battle. PLUS ~_- Terra(The -insert long sentence of swearwords-) has to betray them again doesn't she?
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
aw, cuteness! I want BB to stay with me!
midnight chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
IN ONE WORD... AWESOME! FINALLY BB UNDERSTANDS THAT RAVEN IS THE ONE FOR HIM.
Atrophy-Conception chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw...cute. You have a nice writing style. Keep it up! and I wish you the best of luck with your longer story...you can't force inspiration, after all.
starlit moonshadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
this is good! im going to read ur other story right now!
Blue Hawaii chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
So sad
dark lil angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
me likey this story. im a full blown rae/bb shipper so this story makes me proud. lol. keep it up and update soon!
IH8Pie chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Where have all the bastards gone? The underbelly stacks up 10 high! The dummy failed the crash test, collecting unemployment checks, the flunkie only along for the ride...

lol sorry I love Green Day. But I also love your fic! I don't mind Terra, but I may have been converted to a Terra-hater now...hehe...great job!
Draconis Lupi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
WO! Green Day rawks! Great one-shot, BBxRae is mah favorite couple! Keep up the awesome work!

~Aurora
nodaiibuttodaii chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
So what do they do about terra? i must know more. CONTINUE
T.J. Infinat chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Well, you earned my vote. . . . .

Yeah