Reviews for One Thing
you're my Star chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You bring more layers to their relationship, and you expose things that may draw them together that I hadn't even considered. You strip down their characters and leave them very raw, but you don't change them.

That's what I like about this.
nirky chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Ok, now I oficially love ALL your Lost fics!) So damn cute and sweet it aches!
Rosemerry chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Lovely fic! :)
Kae A chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
That was very sweet!
tocks chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You have got to write more Skate. Please? :) I like to have good faith that the show will eventually grant us our heart's desires, but it'll be a long time coming. People like you- stories like this... It makes the wait easier.
Nicole11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
aw, very cute. i love you're writing and you've made me love kate/sawyer. wonderful job-short but unbelievably sweet.
KatieIsLost chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
aw, that was lovely!
MistyX chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Damn... even though this ending was perfect in regard to the rest of the story, in its own way, I would've wanted to have the last sentences to be about them dancing under the moonlight...

And I don't know why, but as I read the second half of the story, the song " There's something about the way you look tonight" came to my mind. Don't know why, it just seemed... fitting.

The writing style you use is great and wonderful to read. I'm not sure that this style would've worked for a full-length book, but for a short piece like this it is magical.

And the way you critizize yourself, critize the clichées of replies or situations of words that usually comes up in a sitation is original and nice to read. At the same time it's a critique towards the clichées, and at the same time it's a genuine effort to strike for some originality. Great to read.

I'm going to request what I know a lot of people before me requests after sweet stand-alone's like this one; additional chapters. It doesn't necessarly have to belong together with these events... just more stand alones like this. Either posted as new stories or as additional chapters...

... cause we all need some magic now and then.
Mileya chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I love this. Short, but sweet and absolutely perfect. Please, don't stop writing Kate/Sawyer, you're great at it.

And well... it would be wonderful if you wrote something longer. Just trying _
Alone All Along chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is cute...short and sweet.

I think I'm a fan of like...every ship. It's kinda bad.
Faran chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow, that was so gentle, so intimate, very lovely.
Mel chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
There are so many poignant moments in this one page. The writing is very mature and has an elegance to it. Does that make sense? The way that you coin a phrase is truthful and, well, elegant.