Reviews for What Matters Most
Gillian Deverone chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Okay, there was "I love you"s but no kissing/sex. I'll score you a 50 but give you 60 bonus points for great writing, plot and character development and it'll even out to an A. Great job.

Honesty time: I almost didn't read this story because when I read your A/N, it seemed like you were trying to tell me this wasn't going to be a Josh/Donna story. I see now you were trying to tell me it wasn't going to be a comedy. Glad I read it. So glad.
Gillian Deverone chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
That last part was the cutest thing I've ever read. Ever. Period.
Gillian Deverone chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
I swear on all things good and holy if there aren't some "I love you"s and some kissing going on in the next 3 chapters...
Gillian Deverone chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
One bone of contention in an otherwise perfect chapter (and story): Donna doubts that Sam was close with Josh? They were best friends then and way before Donna came along.
Gillian Deverone chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Ah, the classic mistaken identy-and setting it up way back with the beaten in face. Genius-gruesome, but genius.
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Matt Santos is adorable in your story; not Josh adorable, but who is?
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Matt is so nice, not telling Donna that Josh made him and I am glad that Donna quit, but I never saw Will as an ass, just misguided.
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I'm a feminist through and through, but when Josh takes charge...well, hit me over the head with a club and take me back to your cave.
lcf328 chapter 18 . 1/6/2010
Love this story! You captured very well the chaos of the riot, as well as the poignancy and emotion. And I'm impressed that you were able to anticipate the friendship between Helen and Donna, since I see this was written before they'd even met on the show!
awin chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
Thanks for the warning that it wasn't all sweetness and light. It was fabulous. Would love to see more of Donna & Helen bonding... Thanks for sharing.
Lattelady chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
This is an amazing story. I read it on your site and have downloaded and printed out.

Thank you so much for giving us the all the power and emotion that are Josh and Donna. For some reason the series writers decided to leave it out.
kateydidnt chapter 18 . 12/3/2007
I think this is my absolute favorite story by you. Utterly beautiful. I think I've read it five or six times in the two days since I found it.
kateydidnt chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
you know, it would be fascinating to read these last couple of chapters from the perspective of the cop who is "detaining" Josh. . .
tulzdavampslayer chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
ouch, I think I pulled a heartstring a few chapters ago.
anne chapter 18 . 1/25/2006
wow...well done on an amazing story. I was on the edge of my seat with tears in my eyes as the story progressed. Excellent character and plot development, and a wonderful final scene between Josh and Donna. Now if only they would get together before the show ends...then I would be a happier woman!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »