Reviews for Final Fantasy: Point of Intersection FINAL CUT
Shadow Knight Of Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is very interesting very deep in detail...i actually have no clue what is going on so if you could and if you would be so kindly as to tell me what the heck is going and if it all is explained in the story then i'm an idiot and need to be slapped really good
Aldalena chapter 35 . 6/8/2007
Aww, such a sweet ending for Vincent and Ellone, and the others, too...I am correct in assumng this /is/ the ending, aren't I?

Lovely story! One of the few FFVII romance stories involving Vincent that I enjoyed reading. Awesome job! _
Aldalena chapter 34 . 6/3/2007
Aww, is that the end? Yay, happy ending! _ Vinny deserves a happy ending for once, doesn't he? So does Ellone.

Sorry the review's so short...it's kinda late...or early...? It's 1:00 in the morning, and I haven't gotten any sleep, but I just had to stay up and read this chapter after recieving the story alert.

Lovely story! I immensely enjoyed reading it. Wonderful job! _
Aldalena chapter 33 . 5/29/2007
Aww, what? You're killing off Gravheine?

Could you please tell me how to pronounce Seddhira, H'soth, and Gravheine? I'd really like to know. Wonderfully intense chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Update when you can please! _
Coquettish Siren chapter 32 . 5/5/2007
wonderful chapter! Keep it up ;) I'm eager to know what will become of Ellone!
Coquettish Siren chapter 30 . 1/26/2007
AWW! I loved this chapter! I was wondering when you'd update again, and I just noticed you had! AWESOME chapter! I fear for the next one, though... :\! Anyway, please update soon! ;)
MVD1917 chapter 30 . 1/25/2007
Very tastefully done. Though I do wonder how things will turn out. This is my favourite Final Fantasy Crossover story.

Thank you for writing this.
Aldalena chapter 29 . 1/15/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take that, Astasia, you evil bitch! Grr...

*Ahem* Um, great chapter...but no Vincent! *Cry* Eh-heh, er, just kidding... Anyway, where is Vincent, Ellone, and the rest?

Sorry my review is so short. I just can't think of much to say at the moment for some reason. Well, update soon please!
Aldalena chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
Chaos pwns again! Heheh, I just felt like saying that...

Hmm, so Vincent and Ellone finally confess their love for each other. Haha, for some reason I can't imagine Vincent kissing anyone or saying "I love you"... but good chapter anyway!

I was re-reading some of the chapters, and something Selfie said in chapter 6 made me laugh:

"Oh, I betcha he’s gonna be tall, dark, and really handsome..."

Lol, yep, that pretty much describes Vincent! _ Heheh.

Okay, well, can't really think of anything else to say, except...update ASAP! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top! -
Macky chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
Mandi the Bunni chapter 26 . 1/1/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Dude! You are a total genius!
Macky chapter 26 . 10/25/2006
Macky chapter 25 . 10/7/2006
The Angry Scientist chapter 24 . 10/1/2006
Wow. This is really good. Most of the characters are, well, in-character, and... oh, heck. I really really like this story, and await the next chapter with intrest.
Stan chapter 24 . 9/30/2006
You have me hooked and waiting for more.

I have said it before, but I definitely like the interactions between the FF7 and the FF8 crew.

I can definitely see Laguna going in alone for the sake of Elone.

Thank you for writing this. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »