Reviews for Fading memories
A very good story )
GoofyGummy chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Nice ending hehe
GoofyGummy chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hey, great chapter for the first one. :)
FANGIRL123 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
THIS IS MY MOST FAV FIC EVER *squeals
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
I love the story ; )
Junjou-Bromantic chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
aaaawwww i lub blak haru this book is getting really great
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
Yay! I liked it. I hope you make another, it's very interesting. _

Keep up the good work.

Envy.
Yoruhime-san chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I really love this story, although you should really change the rating to M.
TohruKyoYuki chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
These two stories are what got me into KyoxHaru fanfictions :) I loved this story and the ending! :D
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
... How the hell did you manage to keep the K rating with that scene in there? *blush*
justine theresse chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
hello!it's actually my first time to review so please bear with me!i just wanted to say how much I LOVE BOTH "no longer alone" and the sequel "fading memories"(well actually i love all your HARU/KYO stories hehe)it's really amazing that they seem so in character though there were some OOC moments that just added to the charm of the story!I LOVE IT!anyway i was actually thinking of signing up on and becoming a writer myself cause we all know "this world needs more HARU/KYO YAOINESS!" and well it's authors like you that really inspire others to write heheh so any tips?(im actually more on drawing but hey i like writing too!so why not start now ne?)so yeah thanks for the awesome story!(i finished both in like an hour 0_o whoah..)oh and i chose a HAPPY HARU/KYO FANFIC SEQUEL!hehe but maybe a little angst would be okay..(i can't make up my mind can i?)though a "LITTLE" more SMUT would do(lie i meant to sa L-E-M-O-N heheh)im such a pervert...bwahahaha so anywho thanks again for the awesome story and i hope to read more!
AZ1087653 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I usually don't review until the end of a story or a series but I just had to comment that I loved how cannon and hilarious Haru's response was to Karen, that was classic! It made me laugh, to which I had to try and explain in my poor Georgian (Republic of Georgia, not the state in America) what I was laughing like a dork at. Thank you for the laugh. It was awesome. _
Momoiro chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I hate you! You made me cry again!

I was sitting crying, just crying.

Lots of love, Momoiro.

Ps I don't really hate you. 3
Momoiro chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I normally wait till the book is done to review, and I will again but I wanted to let you know... You mad me cry! T.T

I really judge book by how they make me feel and if the characters are correct, and you made me cry!

You are the first fanfiction writer to make me cry. Congrats!

Lots of love, Momoiro!