Reviews for Fading memories
MadMadameA chapter 21 . 8/13
How do I even begin? This story was a grand sequel to the first. Your angst levels are fanfreakingtastic! There were plenty of moments here where my heart would bleed for poor Kyo; to me this merely reinforces your quality skills at writing. It may be wrong of me to feel this way, but I absolutely loved how you made Akito die, it was poetic justice for sure. I will certainly be rereading all of your stories again, and again, and again! Freakin' beautiful, rough, angsty Kyo/Haru glory!
0oLucifero0 chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
So cute... :3
Storm08 chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
A very good story )
GoofyGummy chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Nice ending hehe
GoofyGummy chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hey, great chapter for the first one. :)
FANGIRL123 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
I love the story ; )
Junjou-Bromantic chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
aaaawwww i lub blak haru this book is getting really great
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
Yay! I liked it. I hope you make another, it's very interesting. _

Keep up the good work.

Yoruhime-san chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I really love this story, although you should really change the rating to M.
MoonlitAtMidnight chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
These two stories are what got me into KyoxHaru fanfictions :) I loved this story and the ending! :D
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
... How the hell did you manage to keep the K rating with that scene in there? *blush*
justine theresse chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
hello!it's actually my first time to review so please bear with me!i just wanted to say how much I LOVE BOTH "no longer alone" and the sequel "fading memories"(well actually i love all your HARU/KYO stories hehe)it's really amazing that they seem so in character though there were some OOC moments that just added to the charm of the story!I LOVE IT!anyway i was actually thinking of signing up on and becoming a writer myself cause we all know "this world needs more HARU/KYO YAOINESS!" and well it's authors like you that really inspire others to write heheh so any tips?(im actually more on drawing but hey i like writing too!so why not start now ne?)so yeah thanks for the awesome story!(i finished both in like an hour 0_o whoah..)oh and i chose a HAPPY HARU/KYO FANFIC SEQUEL!hehe but maybe a little angst would be okay..(i can't make up my mind can i?)though a "LITTLE" more SMUT would do(lie i meant to sa L-E-M-O-N heheh)im such a pervert...bwahahaha so anywho thanks again for the awesome story and i hope to read more!
AZ1087653 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I usually don't review until the end of a story or a series but I just had to comment that I loved how cannon and hilarious Haru's response was to Karen, that was classic! It made me laugh, to which I had to try and explain in my poor Georgian (Republic of Georgia, not the state in America) what I was laughing like a dork at. Thank you for the laugh. It was awesome. _