Reviews for The Forever Dreams
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
Poor Harry and Draco. At least Harry knows the truth. I wonder how long it will take before Harry realizes that Draco was talking about Severus. I wonder if there will be a funeral and if Harry and Severus will run into each other and learn more of the truth? Hope you'll be able to update soon. It's definitely a really interesting story to read.
lindamanigua chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I know you've marked it as "INCOMPLETE", but would you please consider picking this story up again? It is good, and fresh, and we need more of that!
Parafet chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
*Jumps into the story and shoots lucius 45 times* Son of B***

thats what you get for killing draco. Awesome story i hope harry gets revenge and kills the bastard. Can't eait for the next chap, update soon please.
Gabriel Dragonheart chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
oh, you have got to write more of this! please! You can't just end it with Draco DYING!
NyxDarklore chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
You haven't updated this story for a while and I would really love to hear the end of it. Please continue it sometime soon, its a wonderful story.
snapescelticgirl chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
OMG I love this story! PLease say that you haven't given up on it!
manx chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
I just found this absolutely well-written, wonderful story! I can't believe that you would drop it and not finish!

AA-R-R-G!
Jesse chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
OMG! I love the story so much, you have to update soon!I love the interaction between Sev and Harry
Katja chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
I read this story once a long time ago, and just now for the second time. And the ending came as a suprise again! I love Draco! ::sniff:: Will you be updating soon?
Tyleet27 chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Oh god, Draco! He was my favorite part of this story, the part that was the most powerful, in my opinion. Agh! Draco! But he...he...Draco...You know how when you read fanfiction and they kill off a major character but you dont really care because you still know the *real* one didnt die? Well, this Draco isnt real, hes *yours*, so when he dies, he's dead, and I cant just go read another fanfiction where he gets married and lives happily ever after because it wouldnt be *him*.
Fitful Fantasy chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
No! Poor Draco! Poor Harry! O.O
closedacc chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Poor Draco. Awesome story. Please continue it soon
Karaii chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
This is an incredible fanfic! The Sev/Harry interaction here is perfect, the flashbacks very believable :D The legend just adds to the fun x3

Oh gods, I was sobbing like heck when I read those last paragraphs...poor Draco ;_; And now everybody will think Harry killed him! O-o

Please keep it up! T_T You can't leave us hanging here!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
a real tear jerker, this is a great fic, i'm loven the plot, can't wait to see how harry reacts when he finds out, update ASAP
Vampire Angel of Death chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
wow, this is really cool, but the end of this chapter is alittle confusing, but I'm sure that it will be cleared up in the next chapter, so update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »