Reviews for Trick
Ryssasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
this was really cute. and i know it's hella old but tell me - was your guess about Fai close? what was it? i'm curious.
Geellaa-Green chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
helloo! This fic was really nice! :) I like it!
oswin-the-girl-who-can chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Very nice. Well-written and very in-character, which I know can be challenging with Fai. It's subtleness gives it a beauty all its own. In conclusion: love it! :3

- Kiana
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was a cool fic, I enjoyed reading it!

I always wonder why Fai does not use his magic so I hope that I will find out soon!

Have a good day!
winglesstenshi chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I think is fine for a short like in ur Author note say,I wonder why he even used his magic in first palce?An Omen?Or something else?
wetheril chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Very well-written. :) I really like the little slice of life you've captured, and the characters are very much in character. I'm sure Sakura will keep the little secret, but it would be nice if Fay reveals his past eventually.
symbolica chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
lovely. i know that this was a one shot, but please can't you just ignore it and continue this story? please? *_*
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Yes, I return again. I like this, even though I find no real use in it... Oh well, the useless fics are the best.
Ontogenesis chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Nice story! I liked the Fai / Sakura interaction (Sakura is insightful in her own manner although Fai's definitely hard for anyone to pin down.) Fai's fear of his magic or being seen is interesting, and I hope CLAMP explains it soon.
dgfshghfjk chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
y'know, i really like how you focused on sakura and fai- i mean, i think fai takes care of sakura a lot... ~thinks~ i dunno how to put into words but... aiyiyi. anyways, me likes ~big smile~

haha... kuro-tan hit fai... muwa... _
SaikoChase-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
lovely lovely job! I really did enjoy it!
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Cute story. I liked it alot.
WhatwasIthinking chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
you put them in good character _~ Do some more of these one shot fanfics will ya? please... ok, laters!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hey, that's as good a reason as any I've heard to write a fic. One of my fics was written simply because I was craving banana pudding. '

This was cute, though. I've only read the first manga, but from what I know of the characters you wrote them very well. Great fic.
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
WAI! You should 'play' with the characters more often, you do them so well! I've only read the first Tsubasa manga, so I can't accurately say that you have them down, but from what I've seen you, well, do! This is going on my favorites!