Reviews for Accidentally In Love
thibbs65 chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
just read this awesome story im so glad they 3 couples were all together in the end amazing writing
Godschildtweety chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Great story
un-used-30194 chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
i love this story.
tutorgirl0825 chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
wow,,good story..that was fun. although i am pretty upset that so many bad things happened to haley.
soccergrl1 chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
You sholud add another flashback dealing with when nathan porposed.
hearyounme09 chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
this is definitely one of the best fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading before! wow! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending too! I know you were done with this story like a little less than a year ago but i just read it and I HAD to tell you how much I loved it! The ending was perfect and my favorite part of the whole story! AMAZING job btw!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
you are a fantastic writer! I read you other fic damaged and i love it so far! This was an awesome fic as well! Great job!
mary-023 chapter 16 . 12/20/2005
I'm so happy to finally have the chance to read that story! it was an amazing story ...I swear, i think it's one of the stories that i liked the most! You've made a great gob ! I love Naley, Always and forever !
brookefan329 chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
I just read this whole story and loved it. I was really appreciative to you for reading my newest story, Forever Together, so I wanted to show that appreciation by reading your story, and well, you hooked me. So I am off to start another one. But yeah, this really was a great story. And thanks again for reviewing my story, it was my first and only review on that story, I don't know what's up with it, I get plenty of reviews on my other stories, but yeah, thanks for reading and reviewing and I hope you keep reading and reviewing.
beachiegal chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
That was like so so so good. ur such a good writer and i like love this story!
nathansgirl08 chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
Your are an amazing writer and I cant wait to read your next fic. I also have 2 stories out. So Far Away and When You Say Nothing At All. They are both rated M and is naley fics.
Swtaznbj34 chapter 16 . 7/30/2005
sigh* its over im sad but your story was great!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 16 . 7/30/2005
really great story i loved it
HilarieBurton chapter 16 . 7/30/2005
wow! so amazing, too bad it's finished :(
medineamory chapter 16 . 7/30/2005
OMG this was so sweet. Everyone got married. That is so great. I can't wait to read your other fics. Keep writing this stuff because you are good at it. Love ya.

~Medine