Reviews for Same as a Thief
TheRebornChild chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
lol that was funny
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That is brilliantly crazy. Thanks for making me laugh!
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I love it! XD
shaman-addict chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
...*twitch*...*twitch*...
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
"I'm humbled by your awesome stupidity". Sounds like something Gwen (second best friend) would say to me. She says I have the attention span of a goldfish. Anyway...the fic was shiny. Shiny things are nice! (gives fic a gold star. Wanders off)
Darling M chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Haha! That was friggen funny! The dust bunnies, and saving the world, and pirates, and everything!

"Well, you've finally done it, Tomb Robber."

"Done what, me bucko?"

"I've been humbled by your awesome stupidity."

Suddenly, Bakura dramatically waved his finger, then hammering it on his belt. The stuffed parrot made a screeching noise, and fired as a rocket toward Yami's face.

"Mutha-!"

Like I said in meh last review, keep it up, mate!
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*is laughing her ass off at how funny this is, then sobers up as she realizes something*

Shit. You - who is insane enough to write this, for it is common knoledge that only insane people can write funny stuff - live near Dallas.

I live near Dallas.

I don' wanna die!

(Er, excuse that. But I beg of you: if you ever see a black-with-silver-roof Regency van, DON'T CRASH INTO IT!)
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Sadly, I can't die laughing again... *sigh* But, FYI, It was really funny! I loved!
setokaibalover25 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
YAY! That was funny! Hee hee! Oh, and I also have Tales of Symphonia too! And I don't like Raine either!

Krato's the best !_ Bakura the Pirate is hilarious! Well, anyway good story! Bye! N'cha!
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hahahahahahaha that's great! I love it! Now every time i think of bakuka i'll think of Jack Sparrow, then I'll think of chocolate... I'm hungry... anyways, loved the fic! It's very funny!
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Too...lazy...to...log...in...

“Well, you’ve finally done it, Tomb Robber.”

“Done what, me bucko?”

“I’ve been humbled by your awesome stupidity.”

"Argh! For that insult yeh'll have ta walk that plank yeh blubbering mass of hair gel!"

...I'm bored, and have not had my dailey sugar. This is what 'Kura's reaction would be if I worte this.

Maiana: If you did I would have kicked your ass. My brother...the trauma.

*rolls eyes* I thought it was funny. Now shut up Yami.

Maiana: *sticks out tongue*
kenmeishouri chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
lol! i love this tid bit!: The door swung open and there stood Bakura in torn jeans and a stripped sailor shirt with matching blue sandals. A stuffed parrot sat on his shoulder, obviously pinned in place, and an eye-patch obscured his right eye.

“Ar, me matey’s. I’m off to the dock to procure meself a boat and I’m off to Tortuga in the Caribbean for me crew,” Bakura informed them all.

Yami looked the Tomb Robber up and down and then pursed his lips. “You’re missing the peg-leg bit and the hooked hand, you know.”

“Aye.”

“Well, you’ve finally done it, Tomb Robber.”

“Done what, me bucko?”

“I’ve been humbled by your awesome stupidity.”

a short n sweet n funny fic! great job! had a great laugh!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
(falls down laughing) That was short, yet funny! I loved it!
JUNBILIANTEE chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
AR! Tis frlucjoin funnier than a two honred fdgb;mp. ANY WAYS! Really funny.
AnimeFantasy Fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Waha! Theif Bakura as a pirate! Classic! LOL!

Great job!