Reviews for A Night at Hodges'
SugarArts chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
tbc when?
csibutterfly530 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
please continue
xxbiteme620xx chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love it so far, please post the next chapter asap. I wish there were more stories towards this ship.
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This one has me intrigued. I'm a GSR and a Wedges fan under normal circumstances. I've never read a Sara/Hodges story until this one. It does have potential... Please update at some point, it's quite good! :)
loubric chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I am a huge Grissom/Sara fan BUT I loved this story and I can so see them together! Write more, I'm intriged!

Lou
Mouth2mouth chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I always thought there was something between these too, back in the day anyways. I will be dying till I get to read more of this!
SoFrost chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It's excellent...the only bad point would be that there's no chapter 2
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
aw it's 2 years later and still tbc...would really enjoy Hodges/sidle dinner and more maybe? chauncey
JenniferRain chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Love it. Can't wait to read more. I like the pairing, too, no matter how unusual it is. It just kindof occurred to me and i was like.. hmm.. but i found this and it's cool. Cant wait til ya post more. ]
florenceskiss chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
please pretty pretty please continue this story you've started, this is werd, strange AND unusual, wich is the reason i like it so much, and i would love to see how it turns out

love flo
Aneczka chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
You should update... these are actually my two favorite characters so I was happy to read this. It was great.
Teri Neko chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
wow, this is a really good story. interesting plot. there's not too many Sara/Hodges pairings. i like it. update soon!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Curse you for not updating this!

It was good.
LadyJess chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Do you realise that this is still the only Sara/Hodges fic here? Sad fact...

Loved it by the way. The way season 6 is going, I think you definately caught something here before everyone else! They are so my new favourite comedy pairing.

Not even sure if you are still writing, but you shoul be! ;)
DeathCabForSidle chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Haha! Score!

Never thought of this pairing, but I love Hodges, so it's bad ass. And of course, Sara