Reviews for Seventeen
Nipples chapter 15 . 4/30/2020
Dude! I can’t believe you never finished this story :’(
charyto chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Hola se que ha pasado muchos años que escribiste el ultimo capitulo de "De diecisiete", ojala y puedas leer mi comentario, esta historia me gusto mucho, esta llena de sorpresas, por favor publica completa la historia.
guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
update
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
MORE MORE MORE GOTTEN TOO GOOD TO THAT NOW REALLY NOT LETTY'S FIRST?
Sync chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
"I'm somewhere. You can't have me. You haven't talked to me in seventeen years, sorry but you've lost me. You lost me after I had spent a whole month in prison..."

That doesn't really make sense in context. Dom asked where Letty was and she suddenly goes on that rant about how he "lost" her. Not only is it /really/ cliched and out of context, it is out of character. I haven't watched either of the two movies with Letty in them for a while, but I am pretty sure (still) that you kind of blew Letty out of proportion. She never came right out and said that kind of stuff. Admittedly, it is sixteen years in the future and she is older and probably has changed, but people don't usually do one-eighty's in personality past a certain age. She would still probably have some of her basic traits. It is your interpretation, I get that. But to me, it is like reading an Oc's personality in her name. /

I dunno. You just really stretched her and a few other characters.
pinklady34 chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
damn, letty has been busy! she has 3 kids from different fathers and 2 grandkids. i wonder what dom is going to say about the 3 kid?
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
great story... i really hope u decide to update it... i really wanna see how things go
Kamuela chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This is a very interesting story, but I have one pet peeve that is really bugging me. How in the world can Letty allow this all to happen to her family? How can she let her SEVENTEEN year-old-daughter have like two kids, like three boyfriends, for gosh's sake she had an affair with a lover of Letty! There comes a point, I think, when this story goes from intriguing to ludicrous. This one is teetering to the side of craziness, and I just can't see something as strong as Letty doing all of this crazy stuff.

But hey, that's just the realistic part of me talking. If you like how this story is going with all of the drama, then hey, more power to ya. The plots are crazy, I may add, and although I don't like Casey's character as she acts way too much like a slut for me to like, at least you stick with her attitude and persona the whole way through.

Good work, for although I don't necessarily love the plotline, it has caught a lot of people's interest. Me included, in that, or else I wouldn't have taken the time to write this review :-) Continue writing, you have a knack for craziness. ;-)
Vinces-Girl chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
great story!

M'Kenzi Carley
bima chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
Interesting, interesting, very interesting.

more more more I need more, can't wait
bima chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
WOOHOO!

Some skeletons... I think Letty's got a whole graveyard in her closet.

more please soon
Firefly-class chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Welcome back, I had to re-read the last chapter to remember what was going on. It seems like everyone is happy for right now, but Letty's skeletons are going to come to light. Good update.
OTHlover04 chapter 14 . 11/17/2005
i just read this. it's good!
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 14 . 10/6/2005
yay! updates! Soon! I seriously can't wait! It's gonna be awesome... I love this story!

~Ginny
foxydevil chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
i like this story i hope u update soon