Reviews for Hypnotic
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
haha that was awesome!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So cute You rock I never thought of that I wish could've but mine would sux I kno ur would and is better.
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 11/15/2007

cute
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
SO CUTE!
Cyristal-Artist chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was cute. Not lame in the least.
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
You thought this was Lame? (just by judging by your ending a/n) i thought it was dreadfully sweet and cute... and by dreadfully...i of course me incredibly awesome to the extreme...

i love the whole plot of hypnosis and junk... very cute "revenge" btw.

i would also like to take this time to compliment you as an author general... i have read many of your stories and have come to a conclusion: you are one of the best authors that i have encountered here on Fanfiction, no joke. Everything is so wonderfully descriptive, everything has a wonderful and somewhat orginal plots (face it out of the 10's of stories surly there are similar plotlines) (sorry if that came out wrong)

The compliments go on and on.

Great job and keep up the good work.

KITHN
Serena chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh, I liked this! Very cute! Well written too! Great job! _
TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
that was so so cute love the dxs
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
okay, you are just cruel to my poor stomach muscles! I can't...stop...laughing... *snickers uncontrollably* HELP!
a reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
so cute! I love Sam&Danny fics. They're adorable. And even though you were half asleep when you wrote this, it still turned out awesome!
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
So cute! Yay!
yrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
lol funny i like that its good
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
'Laughs'

IT was SO Cute! The way Danny was afraid of Sam was absalutely ADORABLE! Please write more! Nice job for someone who was half asleep.

In other news, Thank you for reviewing my story. I am so touched that you reviewed my story, and that you told me I was good to be writing At 13. Thank you SO much, although I do have to say, you couldn't have been that bad when you were 14. Your a great writer! Have a little more confidence! Sounds kind of weird coming from me ,the queen of lacking self esteem, but I can still give advice, right?

Anyway, thank you, and keep up the good work! You are such a great writer! So, please update your stories soon! Please?