Reviews for No Need For Words
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Yes! Yes! YES! To question..."Anyone else notice how often Fuu does that?"

Sigh...oh Jin, I want you to end up with Fuu so very very baldly. Fuu will do him a lot of good. As much as I am fond of Mugen, Jin is the one who can make Fuu happy.
Amanda chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
EEE! Loved the 2nd story. I'm watching the series again, I'll have to keep an eye out for sleeve tugs. Really great work, was a pleasure to read.
Sundarii chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
*favoriting*

i loove this.
Saiera chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Such sweet short fics! They were wonderful to read, especially since I'm having a hard time finding well-written fuu/jin works.
P.eaa chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
lols. this is sweet. i wish you would continue
PegasusRider chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
AW! These are AWSOME chapters! ) I seriously love them! They are so right on target and the characters are EXACTLY like they are in the anime! Excellent job, I especially LOVE this second one!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
our minds are kinda going on the same frequency

though yes jins feelings seem to come afloat for her quite heavily specially on the second stage its a little sad that she seems a whole lot more interested in mugen .

stupid girl

i cant wait for more of your drabbles
Frostfruits chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
KAWAI11! (cute) *blood nose* 0 more chappies would be nice!
allie chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
i liked the first one better, but both were very good. keep up the good work. :D
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
They make me squishy inside, too. :) Cute fic! Love, Rose
Amon's Angel of the Darkness chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Wow, you're amazing. _ It's hard to find a good Jin Fuu story that isn't overly cold or overly mushy. A perfect blend. And triangles are always fun. _

AAOTD
Bloodtear chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
age:13 Town:Franklin

That was good!Iv'e been looking for a Samurai Champloo fanfiction,but not exactly like the one you did.I'm a very big Inuyasha you ever thought of doing a Samurai Champloo/Inuyasha crosover?Iv'e been writing one since this Summer.I think I'm up to 7 or 8 that was a good fanfiction story.
dancing-by-moonlight chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Good JinxFuu fics are really hard to find, and I finally found one. And I think a bit of a triangle would be good too because Mugen seems to really care for Fuu as well, but JinxFuu is still better… Good job!
cloudcollection chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Yay! JinxFuu! I love it so far. Write more soon!
Meranii chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
aww! *squee* more jinxfuu goodness! please keep it up!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »