Reviews for Evergreen
ally chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
ok so now i love chloe again you should really be proud of yourself this was amazing
ALLY chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
chloe is evil i mean how could she do this to these men youve written this so well your good i cant even pick the relationship i like more i love this story most of the time when people do a love triangle they make it so the audince prefers one couple over the other but you have made it impossible to decide thus making it impossible for me to put this story down lol
chloe-and-clark chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
omg,

i loved it.

amazing!
Lucy Luthor chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
I love this story! I especially like how you are unafraid to show that Chloe is as capable of darkness as Lex-brilliant!
lexie2 chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Im very pleased with this deeps Chloes love for Lex !
malugargula chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Great fic

Chlex rules
SeasonVelvet chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
How dimensional. How weird. How odd. How strange. How complex.

How Chloe.
seghen chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
im not sure whether to go 'aw' or say LEX, YOU'RE STUPID! poor bruce, poor lex, go chloe! heehee. good story.
bookworm1999 chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
blink ... what? totally unexpected and not enough information as to why she made that decision! magnificent storytelling as always.
SkyBlueSw chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Okay please tell me if I'm wrong but what I got out of it was that Chloe loved Lex and he was sick she needed something Bruce's company had to make him well. While then she either thought or made Bruce believe she was in love with him. Now here is where I don't now what happened did she really forget Bruce or was Chloe really in love with Lex all that time and just pretended not to remember anything about Bruce to get Lex back? Come on you have to do a sequel.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
fin? i don't think so - no way u have to write more or at least a sequel - so many unanswered questions!
Veronica chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Awesome...what was it that Lex did to Chloe...and why did Chloe do that to Bruce?

Amazing story! Though I am still left with unanswered questions!
Veronica chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Oh My God...Please update soon! I can not wait to see what happens next...I am so hooked! Simply magnificent!
BlueberryOcean chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Aw poor Bruce Wayne. Seriously what is going on in Chole's mind? I know Lex is mourning too, but I feel worse for Bruce Wayne. His whole relationship with Chole started with a lie and ended with a lie. Well, you have a wonderful way with words and I can't wait for you next chapter.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
This is so deep and consuming, it is extremely well written and i know that each chapter will bring answers but leave me with more questions. Truly creative writing.