Reviews for Puzzle of Shards
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Absolutely, astoundingly, astonishingly amazing, as before.

IGC t DM
Liz100193 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow! You are really good. Five stars *

i think i gave you five for another of your stories too .

onece again, WOW!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I have read countless CSI FanFics and I have got to say that this is the absolute best I have read. It is so unlike the others and is the most meaningful. Absolutely brilliant!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
OMG! i love it! i love all your stories! you have a very unique writing style and it makes the stories you write just...flow! brilliant!

luv

Em!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Great as all that i've read! always happy when it's gsr!

Sassy
Veronica10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Overwhelmed by this one. Excellent work.
icetea chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I love your writing style, you made it more like a poem. Beautiful how you describe Sara's feeling and situation. You're my favorite GSR fanfict writer, always.
Little Webby chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
What a great insight into such a complexed character. You seem to express every element of her thoughts and personality perfectly. Stunning!

LittleWebby :-)
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Absolutely wonderful. Terrifically heart-wrenching. I really liked the structure; this sort of broken-up structure always appeals to me somehow, always lends the story a sense of poetry and irony and completion. Fantastic.
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was awesome. I mean, I know I say a lot of your stuff is awesome, but this just struck me on a totally different level. Beautiful writing, interesting persepctive. I love your Sara. Her relationship with Grissom is gritty, realistic and bittersweet and the way it really is. Not the idealised version so many of us have.
theinstigator chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
i like how this was written, and what the piece says. wonderful. brilliant. i love it. :)
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Great fic.

Jackie
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was simply beautiful! I'm in love with Grissom's line - "You're wholly Sara and that is enough for me." Amazing! The way you described Hank and Sara's relationship was great, with actually giving it a reason, without Hank simply there to cause Grissom jealousy. Amazing!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Outstanding, just outstanding. Clever, poignant, and true. If only!
Megara1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hi !

It's the third time I read it ( on Geek Community in LiveJournal, on CSI Forensics and here ) and again I say : TERRIFIC !

So well written !

When I read your Warrick/Sara story I say ' yeah, I will put her on my favorit author " but I didn't do it cause I forget...but here, how could I forget that ?

Waouh !