Reviews for Ex Libris
J chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very good. A nice look into why, exactly,Terra chose to aid Slade.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I really adore this, just like many other pieces of your work- but this had something truly special, and that was definitely Aletheia. She is one of the very few truly ORIGINAL made-up characters, that is far from a Mary-Sue and characterized beautifully. The lack of Slade in this didn't take away from its grandeur, rather, the conversation between Terra and Ally WITHOUT him there was the jewel in the crown. Very nice one-shot.

gl2004 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Interesting. I liked the story, it was good. I don't think it took away from it at all. Sometimes you get an even better picture of a character when the character isn't even there.
Remix17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I love Slade and Terra, together and apart. I will be looking into your other stories. Great job.
xThe-Unkwnx chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Very very well written. Absolutely incredible! Of course I'm going to read more of your stories, especially with this one under my belt. The best one-shot I have read.
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I really liked this piece, and I'm surprised it didn't garner more reviews b/c it is so well written. Although I usually don't like OC's, Aletheia is excellent (consequently her name is very awesome). I liked the fact that most of this fic was in regards to how others percieved Terra and Slade. I particularly liked how you made Slade a villian with morals rather than a creul, coldhearted villian with Aletheia's mention of how he saved her and how she's in his debt.

Excellent job,

PsychoMindGames chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That...was..awesome! Agh I envy your writing skills. .
miss capulet chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow, I think this might be your best S/T fic yet. It's such an original premise in general, I mean...the setting, the plot, everything. Aletheia was written wonderfully, and her ending thought to Terra was worded so eloquently. Terra herself was great too, very truthful to her character. Keep it up!
SJO chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Hey, this was pretty smart. I liked it. Keep it up.
1235566 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
So, Slade's been "training" Terra for months, and he's "very good" at it, eh? (I love interpreting everything in the worst possible way.)

Good stuff. I don't know if you could really call this one a Slade/Terra fic. It's true Slade isn't in the story that much, but it is still more about Slade than Terra. Slade as seen from the two women in his life. Slade's lack of appearance didn't take anything from the story-rather, it added more.