Reviews for Family
I love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
This story is awesome!
everydreamforthefuture chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You've got Christopher just right! Wish this had been continued - it's very funny and it's good to read some Chrestomanci ff!
daisydarling chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
cliffhanger?I'm begging you to update!
Reveriepi chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
I felt that you really captured Millie and Christopher's characters really well. Shame that it looks that this isn't going to be completed.
anon chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Hmm...in The Lives Of Christopher Chant didn't Christopher return to his own world as soon as he was touched by silver? Just a thought. Ace story though. Loving the way Millie and Christopher are so completely oblivious to how the other feels! Lololol
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I really loved this fan fiction, it's full of everything that makes a good story.

But everytime I read an unfinished fanfic, a little piece of my soul withers and dies. ;-;
the-rainbow-dreamer chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
i luv it!

please update
Avi Chant chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Hey HEY! I'm getting a little sad here. T_T Please don't abandon this story. It's SO GOOD. *sniffs* Update? Please?
dany chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
hey, when are you going to continue this, i mean, you let me curious and then just disapear... cmon, you can't do that T_T you have to tell us what happened to chris and millie and all that!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
common, time to update! it's a good story, don't leave it unfinished
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Honey... I hate to do this... but I'm here to try and badger you into writing some more! This is a fantastic start to the story... and we haven't really had any CM fluff yet!

Please, PLEASE continue writing?

bb xx K.A.
Dreaming-Cat-369 chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Wow, nice start-more more more more more! Please! I can't wait!
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
wow... this is brilliant... really well written...

I don't know if this is really relevant to other people; normally I tend to find that I skim over long paragraphs, especially if they have no dialogue in them. However, that hasn't happened many times here, considering the length of yours.

All in all... well done. I look forward to the next update!

bb xx
openwindow2 chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
WAHH!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! UPDATE THIS FICTION! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!