Reviews for For Once
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
OMG! PLEASE I NEED MORE OF THIS FANFIC! -i'm crying now-
Koto Miharu chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
In truth, I've been reading and I find it quite fascinating. Perhaps because the characters I've described perfectly as possibly being in the near future. Additionally uan KirixAn is my favorite couples along with KirixSaku. And Ketsuya is totally cute ..

Greetings.

PD (1): I want a Ketsuya too, must be lovely to have a chibi-Kirihara.
potatopotatotomatotomato chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
omigosh. I love this! There aren't much KiriXAn and I pretty much spend day after day trying to find one that's completely dedicated to KiriAn. So far I've found a grand total of; none.

I love your story!

Update soon?

RyoMiyuprinceoftennislove
JewelSonata chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Please continue with this story! i love the dry-sarcastic humor in this story. sorta reminds me of myself sometimes. it's a wonderful story. it'd be a shame not to continue! update soon please~!
Hajimari chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
This is definitely promising.

Update soon.
Kisaratezuka chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
sugoi...

update soon please?

onegai?
kirakirapika chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Onegai!Onegai Update!I really... really... really... like this story you know!KirixAn is my fave!Aw... come on why cant you update this very great story?
solaesce chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Seems really good, so please continue.
Noree chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
LOL! I get that, Fuji, and the company! LOL! Please update, there aren't many fics on An and Kirihara, so It's nice to read one once in awhile! At first, when I saw this, I thought it would be boring, now that I'm reading it, I realy like it so far, pleasse update!

Sum-Chan
yin vs. yang chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Yin: hey Chiharu-Chan

this is a really well written fanfiction

and u've kept the characters in character

i really enjoyed reading this fic

but it's been almost a year since u've updated

i'm just wondering if ur planning to continue this fanfiction?
Kocopo chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
haha

oh my~

this is SO amusing!

I can't believe you didn't continue on with this fic!

ur last update was 02-20-06~!

haha, this is so good, and i'm serious. One of BEST Kirihara/Ann fics ever~

Yudachi chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Hey, Chiharu-chan. It’s been over a year now; do you have any plans of updating? I liked your fic – how the story flowed, the characters were in character, character development, writing style. An’s viewpoint was actually fun to read. Update, pretty please… for me? I’d wait for it!

(Poor Shinji though. And Kamio. I hope they find better jobs.)
Stormy1x2 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Ya know, this is probably the ONLY non-yaoi PoT fic I've come to adore over the course of reading it. An and Akaya are adorable here! The idea of Ryoma and Sakuno together makes me gag, but since they hardly feature as more then a mere mention in passing, it's tolerable.

I really hope you continue this - I'd love to see An and Akaya battle it out in their columns. Ever since I saw the Senbatsu Camp arc, I've developed a guilty pleasure for seeing these two together and there's so little fic out there devoted to them. Keep it up!
KairaKi chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
WAH! I seriously love your story! I have the tendency to fall for the oddest pairings, really, and now I have to say KiriAn is one of my newest fav pairings in TeniPuri.

You have a great writing style, and I just love the way you portray everyone from Ann's point of view. I also like how you bring every one together, and mention how everyone's doing, and what their status in life is. I never imagined that Kirihara would become a father so soon, but thinking it over it kinda matches his personality. Aside for the occasional misspelled, or misused words (no offense to that) I really enjoy where you're taking this relatiolnship.
Angelcoda chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
oh my gosh.. this fic is AWESOME! you realy need to update it! please!