Reviews for One of the Guys
Fan chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Please update. I love reading it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
Please write more. It's wonderful
Glimmande Solsken chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
you better update this now!
Hyaci chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Yessss, you updated! Slightly disappointed that this chapter doesn't keep up with the same mood as the others, but I guess that's indicative of your growth as a writer. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Love it! Please write more! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter!
kidkillermcgee chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
Great story! So glad you're going to continue with it!
Lilmouse8 chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
Woohoo another chapter. Been hanging out for this one.
Love this story, great portrayal of the characters.
Keep up the awesome work.
hhrforever chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
I hope it's soon that they find out who each other are especially during the break. I am glad they are wanting each other for their personality. I hope you have another chapter soon.
Me chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
Wow! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens.
sfjoellen chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
very entertaining. it's funny but i don't like any of them except for nev, evie, and minone.

ron is horrible.. everyone else is almost as bad. no one else is even trying to do good, be good.

thanks for the very enjoyable story that made me so damn glad i'm not them.
sfjoellen chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
yeah,, jkr needs to write Hogwarts, A History.. for reals..
Ghost chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Please post more. I have some gender identity issues myself and am loving this fic. Please post more and fast. I hate havibg to wait a long time for good stories when all the bad ones get a daily update.
SKRowling chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy! I'm so glad I didn't take this off my watch list yet! I love these stories.
ZachN17 chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
I really enjoyed this so far. I'm not usually into the whole gender swapping idea, but I can honestly say I've liked this one. It's very well written. Thanks for providing us with quality material. Looking forward to reading more whenever you get around to it.