Reviews for Camp Pretty Hill
kismet-wayfinder chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is my favorite story on this site. Always love rereading it xD
Maid of Blood chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
oh hot dam! i think that fic crossed a couple lines diddnt it? either way, MARVOULOUS JOB!
TeamRocketGirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Great story! I love the innuendo, it's hilarious!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
that was very awesome!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Omigosh, this is so awsome! I cracked up at the part "Don't use abbreviations in your speech it not good and it's lazy, etc etc," said James, tutting. This is so funny and awesome, you just have to continue!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ha ha ha, that was funny and awesome at the same time. This story is so awesome and funny.
And a Pickle chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
added you to my fave author list LOL. You are so funny, how do you think this stuff up.
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I like it... Poor cassidy, even the Nice Lady couldn't give her a compliment! HA HA
BansheeGirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Very short, but nevertheless very funny! You know what? You forgot to add the Mystical Triangle in for a cameo appearance!

*looks sad*

But hey... there's always next time! As always was grinning stupidly throughout this whole thing, but 1 thing actually made me fall off my chair in hysterics:

Jessie looked at him properly and discovered he was licking his knee. Through his trousers.

! Words cannot explain the utter hilarity. UTTER HILARITY!

You know what? I forgot to put the award you gave me on my profile page. I am so silly! *smacks self on forehead. Must wait fifteen minutes to regain consciousness before continueing review*

Well, till next time!

Banshee.
The Surrealist chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hee Hee, keep going!
Angsty Yogurt chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
heehee! thanks for reviewing my strory! your rules!
Radi Berra chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Hee! That was cleverly humourous!

Wild, passionate brownies... *giggles like deranged, preepy schoolgirl wearing Abercrombie, realises what was just being done, and shoots self*

Hi this is ladyvella42's relative. She's dead. Terribly sorry. I'll have you know that she was having such a long spheal of laughter that it annoyed people in neighboring hotel rooms. And Super Happy Sammy and Sindy reminded her of the Fairly OddParents. Yessiree. Ta!
BansheeGirl chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
OMG! An award! I shall valiantly place it in my profile for people of all race and age to marvel at on their long and winding travels! But before that… BANSHEE’S FAVOURITE PARTS OF CHAPTER 2! Yay!

“Giovanni, you have a heart of gold,” said the Nice Lady, smiling. Giovanni looked alarmed.

“Shush, not so loud,” he hissed.

… Aw… I always knew Gio was a sweetie at heart!

“Let’s go,” he commanded as he leapt onto a pony. It turned it’s head and gazed at him blankly.

… So realistic I can visualise it.

James fumbled in his pocket and got out a piece of paper.

“Lickitung,” he read.

“I hate that Pokemon,” muttered Jessie.

… A recurring joke! A WELL DONE recurring joke! YAY! Made me laugh very much.

“I wouldn’t count on it, Sexy Rita,” murmured Butch.

… Another recurring joke! From a previous fanfic! That I read! And therefore understand the joke! Woo!

He smiled at James then collapsed onto the ground, where he lay twitching happily in the knowledge that he didn’t have to give James ‘the talk’.

… You really –milking- this lactose intolerance thingy for all it’s worth, huh? (Sorry, I just had to say that. Gee, I do crack myself up sometimes!)

Well, that’s about it for now! Not surprisingly I am loving this fic, Eevee. Take pride in knowing that you unfailingly put a smile upon my face through anything you write!

BansheeGirl.
Angsty Yogurt chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
lol, hi! yeah, i don't know why, i'm learning French this summer or something. I know how to use an online translator too! _ Anyway, this is a funny chapter! Please read my stories... they are mostly yugioh though...but still ME WANT REVIEWS! lol. Bye!

-Helena
Stacey chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Have I mentioned how funny this! Yes, I would say that is one perverted love triangle!LOL Bad James; no Praise and Worship!LOL That was hilarious!