Reviews for Winning Affection
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Nice story! I loved it! Heehee, I wonder what Lily was thinking! Heehee! Hilarious!
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
OMG! THAT WAS WONDERFUL! YOU SHOULD DO HARRY POTTER STUFF MORE oFTEN! ITS BRILLIANT!
volian chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I don't think McGonagall was teaching at the time, was she?

Whatever. Everything's perfect. I love the way you portray Sirius and Lily. James is so funny, everything's so fluffy...ohmygod. I love fluff.

James/Sirius normally doesn't agree with me, but this fiction might just open my narrowed Remus/Sirius mind. :)
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
LOL! That was absolutely adorable!

Great fic! _
DashAway chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i loved this so. the kiss was a very sweet thing of sirius to do (and i'm not only saying that cuz he's my favourite character...why did he have to die? *wails*)

*composes self* anyway...well, as much as i love my yaoi, i think the straight couple lily and james was written quite well here, and the marauders' conversations kept me laughing. great job! another amazing tale from vash's girl. _
Blue Baroness chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hehehehe! Cute ending! That's what TRUE friends are for!

Lauren
Praetor chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That cheered me right up...I'm so pysched for the book coming out this week. XD
Jely Inspire chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Amber Tomoshibi: Oh my gosh... You are, without-a-doubt, the best writer on Seriously. You're good at writing under *every* single category you write for- Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Card Captor Sakura, Final Fantasy... You really have quite a talent there.

This was so adorable. I love Sirius/James! ;)

~Amber Tomoshibi of Impure Hearts
Trangai chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
LOL. :P Hilarious, really. Just like Sirius, ne?
Plushie Heartless chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aie! The Marauders! You write them so well! (hugs them) Oh, I love this! But, poor Sirius... ;_; Ah, well. It was awesome anyway.
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
XD This was hysterical. You capture the marauders perfectly, and I especially loved the difference in Sirius and Remus' advice. Everyone was very in character (at least in my opinion), and hurrah for the wet kiss at the end! XD I knew you could pull off the right story, when you got down to it. Happy birthday to Natalie and and and and (you should write more Marauders stuff one day when you clear some of your projects out of the way..?) great job! :D I had a few moments of Remus fangirlyness too.
Pranks Are So Siriusly Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that was nutz!

Pranks Are So Siriusly Padfoot

(P.S. that is all i have to say)

(P.P.S. other than that could very well be the funniest thing i have ever read!)
Lunattica chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Lolz Why Sirius always have stupide idea!

Anyway that was very cute! Very good little story!

Bizou

Lunattica
seifersfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
LMFAO! That was great! *grins* Sirius is so awesome and James is just too cute! Oh, btw, I started up a harry potter fanfic/fanart community at livejournal called eriseds_mirror come take a look around some time.