Reviews for The Mystery
beckstarrr chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
great chappie!
Kiharu-Kurama chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story i love it i love it i love it plesase update please i beg of you please update plaese!
ImmortalSoull chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
O.O! Sakura accepted that she loves him! *Thinks to self: Way to go in stating the obvious Vanessa..* lol, ill go now, but that was wicked god. hope for more!
Bombay91 chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
awsome chapter update soon. thanx.
Lady Akina chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
YAY! I almost thought you forgot! Who is going to win the fight? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
Divine Illuminance chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
Hiya

Great chappie, please update soon...

Kimmy
Pinaygrrl chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
Wow.

I could not stop squeling at the end

I am still right now

so cute

and I feel light and everything

man..I know love will be the greatest feeling once I find it )

CONTINUE
Wishinstahhz chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
wow... it's ending soon... nice chapter, Miroku so deserved that.
Haruka Rin chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
I love it when my fav author updates! ) So does Syaoran love Sakura? Aw I wanna see him admit that! I will definately look foward to your next update!

~Inuyasha's Girl
chikichiki chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
YAY... :33 BWAHAHA.. sakura loves syaoran!

keep writing! DD
an InuHanyou by birth chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
ok u really need 2 update. it is so good. i was going 2 press the dubble arrow button 4 the next chapter but couldnt. i feel dumb. but i cant wait 4 the next chapter
goneeee chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I meant you can count on it! Stupid typo. x] Update soon!
goneeee chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
Oh! You updated! Well, that was good, Sakura loves him, how cute! Beat Narkau's ass you two! Yah! Well, hope you update soon. I'm too into this story to NOT stay tuned. So, you can't count on my next chapter's review to come soon after your update!
coca24cola chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
cool chapter. that is so sweet. it's good to see that they are finally going to take care of naraku. i cant wait to see the next chapter. good luck. please update soon. thanks...laterz.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »