Reviews for Rose Hedges: Beauty's Tale
romanticrosegirl1 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Hi there ... this is good, promising - but it could definitely be made better, as the high standard of writing you display in 'Amazon Daughter' testifies to. It would be wonderful if you could give us some insight into characters and situations, as you did with that story, and fill in the voids of our imaginations with some more descriptive passages. I'll check back, and review again when you update, though ... I hope you'll finish this :)
luna345 chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Your story is really interesting so far :) plz update

more soon! Can't wait for the next chapter
Ardente chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
really nice
Thai Libre chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Don't stop! This story has such a great beginning! Keep Writing!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
I'm really glad you updated this story! It's so good and has so much potential and I would really love to see it be finished. I liked this chapter even though I would've loved a longer chapter...that's okay. The writer's block thing can be tricky. This chapter was really good and descriptive and I liked it a lot. :) So whenever or if ever you decide to update this again, I will difinatly be reviewing.
Abby chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
This is good so far... Good luck with your writer's block. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Answer chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Wow, this is the second time in a week someone has updated a BatB story after a really long hiatus! Well, I guess all I can do is state the obvious: it's disappointingly short. I'm not quite sure what you mean about a solid plot - I mean, it's a retelling, all the plot you need is right there for you, all you need to do is embellish it! That said, I do understand about writers' block and getting creativity flowing again by working on something else.

Anyway, I think this story could easily shape up to be a really interesting and original retelling, so I hope you do decide to come back to it :)
AdamosLilCowgirl chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Wow. Wow wow wow. Please continue! I love it!
LDS-BLONDE chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
wow i thought this story was going to be like all the rest but yours is perfect!

Starry Eyed Bunny chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
I would like to read more please thank you! -
luna345 chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
This is a good story so far!

plz keep writing ;)
loving-life chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
This sounds extremely good so far. The mysterious men (ah, alliteration!) are explained later, right? Maybe the girls' father is gambling ... or owes debts ... or something ... Blanche sounds like a nice lady. Is she like a Mrs. Potts type? Hee hee ...

Anyway, enough conjectures. My one suggestion would be to look at comma usage (no, I am not an English teacher :P). It doesn't prevent me from understanding the story, but it might make the conversations flow a little smoother. If that makes any sense.

Okay, I am definitely adding this to my favorites. Update soon, pretty pretty please with a cherry on the top!

loving-life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Sounds good so far ... I'm on the edge of my seat ...

Onto chapter one!

nrekic.rose chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
*sighs with relief* bordome cured! still rocks! *grin*
Backroads chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Beauty and the Beast! This is most classic.