Reviews for The New Art Teacher
EmperessMisery chapter 21 . 7/21/2006
Well, what a story. Very interesting I must say. And you're a very good writer. Man, wish I could write like that! Anyway, I must continue on. I'm gonna be up all night reading this.
god-of-second-chance chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
damn this fic is cool god i got chills
god-of-second-chance chapter 21 . 7/5/2006
that can't be good
god-of-second-chance chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
damn i love this fic you rock
god-of-second-chance chapter 19 . 7/5/2006
cool but i thought banshee was a good guy

i got a hunch that allan is silver surfer

and a hint of the phoenix sweet
god-of-second-chance chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
oh new mutants

psylock

the white queen

husk

dazzler

cool like it alot
god-of-second-chance chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
okay this fic is long as hell but its worth it

dude this rock
abril4 chapter 53 . 6/29/2006
Love the Allan and Rogue moments. Update soon, this feels like the calm before the storm. Wonder what will happen next?
Nettlez chapter 53 . 6/29/2006
wow chapter 53, mjust be getting near the end! This is an awesome story, It needs more publicity. It really rocks, such a well thought out plot. Everythings so detailed and explicit.

Do update soon! great chapter
god-of-second-chance chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
huh nice wounder if hes one of the shi'ar or starjammer
god-of-second-chance chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
huh not bad the correct term for kurt's teleporting sound is bamf other then that it was all pretty good
god-of-second-chance chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
the cyclist isn't gambit is it

but the fic has got my vote i like it
god-of-second-chance chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
i like it thats all i can say
Nettlez chapter 52 . 6/14/2006
great chapter, god it seems like ages since i last read your story, i thinks i've like missed the last 3 or summit, lol theb previous chapter, hilarious, "Cowgirl routine" hehe funny. love how you brought that forward in this chapter with everyone having read his blog, poor rogue, how embaresing. 1968 Camaro, nice. sweet ride. lol what a gift. O and is allan gunna propose, aww how cute, love the chapter, update real soon please! toodles
abril4 chapter 52 . 6/13/2006
The chapter before was very funny. That does happen!

Kind of glad you concentrated on Rogue and Allan. Been missing them together. Maybe that dream will come true.

Up date soon.