Reviews for The New Art Teacher
NightFae chapter 50 . 6/4/2006
Heya )

I'm a huge fan of the mutant Rogue...and now I'm fan of youre one creation Allan...is amazing! I want a guy like him ;_;

eheh...just kiddin'

anyaway..i just wanna tell ya that I have read your 50 chapters in 3 days! i'm addicted to your fanfic...so...just keep publishing it

thanks...
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 47 . 4/22/2006
OMG, this stroy is going AWESOME! The only thing that I find puzzling is that why does story have reviews in 70s? A great story like this should have reached about 200 reviews or so. Anyways, please continue writing this. I look forward to another update.

*Waits for update*
Anne chapter 46 . 3/28/2006
I can't wait for your next chapter. This one was really interesting.
Nettlez chapter 46 . 3/28/2006
yay! update waho, bout time,lol Hehe man can't wait for you to update again, wjhat a wicked chapter, eveything was happing, man talk about getting intense, hehe i feel a big ass fight Well do update real soon please! Toodles
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 45 . 3/19/2006
God, this story rocks! *Screams*

Please, please, please just write more!

This is the most interesting fiction I have ever read.
Nettlez chapter 44 . 3/7/2006
cool chapter. O so this guys like the evil Hey explains alot, cool idea, hey is this related to that vision Irene had where allan kills rogue? wait but didn't that turn out to be a lie, oh it was so long Wow 44th chapter, this story is getting so long, it rocks! Kick ass story, aww Gambit still likes rogue ,bless. Hehe rogue and Allan get it on in the danger room, heheh what if someone just suddenly walked in, lol. Well anyway, great chapter, update real soon please!
lara-belle chapter 44 . 3/6/2006
That’ s in the list of the best chapters in this story

loved it

and don’t take so long to update

its bad enough to stop in this cliff hanger

hehe
4Rogue chapter 43 . 2/17/2006
Can this character be anymore Gary Stu? He's wonderful and powerful and fantasitically gets by her powers and gets Rogue as his girlfriend. When is some Gary Stu going to get Jean as his girlfriend? Something original at least. Maybe he can cheat with Emma - I'd like them better together. Allen needs to be humanized a lot more to be the least likable.
Nettlez chapter 42 . 2/12/2006
O freaky, what is going on with everyone? is it something to do with allans powers? Jeans power surge? Erm tessa? Emma? Oo i can't wait ot find out. Do update soon, this story rocks, hehe!
Anne chapter 41 . 2/2/2006
This new chapter was really interesting. I wonder how Jean will react to the change in her powers.
Nettlez chapter 41 . 2/1/2006
greta chapter, hey is Allan the one sleeping with Tessa? lol sorry i just noticed the way they say Babe. I hope it isn't otherwise he's doing the dirty on rogue, NO. Lol but then i guess that leavs it open for Rogue to jump on Aww but i've grown to like allan, he's a cool character. one of the best OC's i've seen! So update soon please! this storys so good.
Nettlez chapter 40 . 1/25/2006
great chapter. oo wierd all a sudden all the girls are after Allan, whats going on? is it summit to do with the hellfire club. ii can't wait for you to update, this story rocks!
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 39 . 1/16/2006
This story is the best X-men fic I have ever read, and its going awesome so far. You really know how to make a story exciting. Please continue. PLEASE.
Nettlez chapter 39 . 1/8/2006
great chapter, aww man i hope allan don't fall for tessa's trap. The evil conniving O gambit still liikes rogue hehe,aww it seems someone is always tryin to break those two up. poor rogue and well anyway do update soon! great story.
abril4 chapter 39 . 1/6/2006
I'm glad your back, nice upate. Glad to see Allan and Rogue together. But I'm wondering how much Tessa will affect that.

Hurry back.