Reviews for Ordered To Love
cje24576 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
This is so good so far! I really hope you haven't given up on this! I'm very surprised to see Obi-wan smoking though! Oh please don't leave it like this! Please update soon! Can't wait for more!
god of all chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
kate chapter 3 . 12/30/2005

can't wait to read more

it's awesome
meghan chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Overall, good. Intriguing first two chapters; makes me want to read more. There are, however, some words that you overuse. The word "he" is used to often; vary it with "the warrior", "the hitman", etc. The phrase "had purchased", "had been", "had brushed" is a bit repative, more so the word "had" than the verb that comes after it. A suggestion to amend this would be writing (this is in chapter two), "His fingers brused the errant strands of red silk...", etc. Also, some sentences need to be combined, for instance, in chapter two, "...Sykes had asked. His hands crossed before his stomach" looks better if it's like this, "...Skyes had asked, his hands crossed before his stomach." Just giving some pointers. I would like to see more of the story, it seems to be very promising.
ciastulek chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
it's hard to tell anything after only two, such short chapters. all i can say no is that it maybe interesting story. it all depends on you ;)
drunkwithwords chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I was just reading your summary... and I just wanted to let you know how good your plot is. At first when I was skimming the different stories I wasn't too interested but after reading everything... I hope you finish it because I'm EXCITED.
MrxBurton chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
This is crap. Get a job.
LaPapillion chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Different;very intriguing!
marisonfire chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Hey the story seems interesting! I can't wait to see the next chapters
calsax chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Whoa! Sounds really interesting. Do continue.
Huntress of the stars chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
I love it, what can I say? Very intriguing use of description. You have talent! I'm in great anticipation of your next chapter.
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
This is a very unique story. I like it. It's a little hard to fallow, but a good story none the less! Update SOON ok? OK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
LVB chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
What an interesting and unique idea! Great summary and intro chapter.

I'll be looking forward to seeing where you take this bunny :D
Bunny Sakuno chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
It's really short, but I like your story plot and I like what you have written so far. :) I look forward to reading more.
zgirl21 chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
this looks really interesting...but i just have one question. sykes is obi-wan in disguise or something like that, right? or do i have that all wrong? either way, this story definitely looks promising and i look forward to more.