Reviews for Identity
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/18
Very interesting start to this story. I really like the idea of a Patronus taking the form of a magical creature.
Stupid recommendation, stupid story. A successful Ron yeah you have nightmare, a moron molly possible the dumbass well what he can be a dumbass
Ratus chapter 5 . 2/14
I do hope you tie up the loose ends one day with this story.
MickJ chapter 23 . 2/12
Is this story abandoned? I hope not, it's quite enjoyable.
Antaxocide chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
If this was a HP/HG/GW/FD story then why the fuck you added only fleur in the pairings?
user51s2r chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
If you can ignore the occasional typo or word choice error, this story is pretty good and very amusing.

I personally find it easy to read and am binge reading the story with a smile on my face! Well done!
chicwowwow chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
please, PLEASE update. I'm missing this so much
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
wow! So far this story has almost everything that I hate in fanfiction,yet I am unable to stop reading it. It is such a train wreck that I just cannot put it down!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Too much bullshit not enough sex not interested anymore
Draeconin chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Oops! You just made a major historical error. You claimed 'Jesus' enchanted the cross-like knives. To begin with, the cross was a symbol of torture and death during Y'heshuah's ('Joshua' - his real name - 'Jesus' was a later Greek translation error) life. Next, he was a Jew, and his mission was to reclaim the Jewish religion from the corruption of the Romanized priests. The Christian religion didn't get its start until about 50 years after his death, when a group of the followers of his mythos and philosophies broke away from mainstream Judaism and started their own sect. So 'Jesus' wouldn't have been around to cast the magic even if he wanted to (not a Christian, right?), and magic was able to be cast. The symbol of the cross as something holy? Don't know for sure, but can guess it took a hundred or more years for that to happen.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
I just thought i'd point out that it is not stupid that you can't put lyrics from a song on here. Because that is straight up copying while what you're doing is mixing elements from other stories and adding some of you're own imagination hence not copying but expanding and changing.
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
I wonder if you read this still. As if you do I suggest you find a copy of the anime Filthy Funnies. Do watch it and learn why I laugh at the phrase " in out in out". Then there's the phrase " When I bought this thing they said I'd get fucked." Now I've read this before up to chapter 10. Now I'm going to finish it. It's quite good.
lupinblas chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
badass
Magnusscipio chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
An amusing story utterly ruined by dreadful spelling, grammar and punctuation. I got to chapter fifteen and gave up because the latter issues were getting ridiculous. Get a Beta if you want to write and do please proof read what you've written before upload. If you don't have MS Office, or can't afford a copy, then go online and download Open Office, it's as good as Office 2003 - 2007 and has a spelling and grammar check! Moreover it's free!
suziq968 chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
I wish there was more to this. So fun! Really good start and even if they are a little OP at least they are seeing the world and making connections.
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »