Reviews for Identity
gohan21 chapter 20 . 2/10
this story is interesting ,please continue
Mag.Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/18
Podobało mi się. Historia napisana płynnie, wszystko łączy się ze sobą w logiczna całość. Lubie historie ze złym Zakonem Feniksa i Dumbledorem, ale dodatkowym plusem jest potężny Harry-nie, że od razu staje się nie wiadomo jak silny i mądry, ale że uczy się i w czasie rośnie w siłę aby pokonać Voldemorta i dumbledora. Szkoda, że historia nie jest ukończona, wciąż pozostały niedokończone wątki- kto z Weasleyów jest śmierciożercą, co się stało konkretnie z Voldim i Dumblem, jak w końcu Weasleowie i inni którzy myśleli źle o Harrym, zaczęli traktować chłopca i jego grupę. Pozostało kilka niewiadomych. Jak napisano, pozostały 2-3 rozdziały do końca, byłoby miło je przeczytać. Może wykrzesisz trochę weny i czasu aby je dodać -życzę Ci tego ,- ja czekam z ciekawością na pęłną historię. Pozdrawiam
HPChanger chapter 23 . 1/9
Just out of curiosity, are you ever going to come back and finish this story or is it abandoned for good?
Omega to Alpha chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
Guys, there's no updates 'cause the story is finished.
Omega to Alpha chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Actually, there was practically no resistance until the Battle of Britain. WWII went three years out of five (again) without America. France had almost been reclaimed by the this time. Meaning yeas it would have been much more of a struggle, but Germany would probably have still been defeated.
AlexJMP chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
To answer the question you asked in this chapter, I would love to see this story finished but take your time all updates will have to be of the same quality lol. Love the story so far.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
I know it's been a while since you updated but I just found your story and I really enjoyed it and would like to read more
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
update soon
Tombart chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Disgusting and stupid.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nah! Pass!

I definitely do NOT want to read anything that has Dudley going off in Petunia's mouth, while at the same time , Harry THINKS he's 'getting somewhere' with a twenty something stewardess.

Oh, and the usage, spelling, grammar, etc., are all deplorable to the extent that it's embarrassing to see ANOTHER American that can't put words on a page correctly. You're not alone, if that helps any. It's an epidemic.

My ex is about to retire from teaching (mostly special ed, this year she had exclusively kids as an inclusion Senior English class, except for one period of Freshmen) She says nine kids OUT OF TEN can't write sentence correctly, let alone a paragraph, or a paper by themselves.

What the HELL is happening with all this stupid test taking and teaching TO THE TEST, if kids can't function properly. I know one thing. Twitter, Facebook, and anything else out there ARE NOT helping. Who cares how many acronyms you know, like LMFAO, or your texting rate, if your writing skills aren't up to standard to allow you to into colleges.
Better get used to the phrase "Do you want fries with that", because that's the extent of your future.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
This is an amazing story. I absolutely love it. Great descriptive detail and plotline that doesn't revolve around any relationships/romance/pairings which I have found are starting to annoy me a little bit, lol. There were a few spelling mistakes here and there but nothing too noticeable. I would like to point out though that you spelt 'quisine' with a 'Q' when the correct spelling is 'cuisine' with a 'C'. Other than that it was a great story and I have really enjoyed it so far and I look forward to reading more. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Spirit x

PS: I absolutely loved the description of the groups swords. Having something that functional yet beautiful makes me green with envy, lol. _
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
well, it started ok then started getting ridicules as you just over powered everyone
lordblink chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
Gee, no updates since 2008? So much for stating on many of your update postings, that you were going to finish this. Quite a shame too..., it is an extremely well done story. Here's to hoping that someday, you'll put some effort into completing what you've started.
firebluebird2006 chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
so when are you going to continue?
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »