Reviews for Identity
Fox Sage 1 chapter 23 . 5/20
Your last update was in 2008 and we are in 2024, so are you going to update this story soon or not?
Grammar Fiend chapter 10 . 5/6
You need a grammar primer, a dictionary and a good beta. Like your story but your English needs some help.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 16 . 4/19
I get the magic stuff for weapon materials.

But I just assumed they were shaped with magic. If you melt a gem, it doesn't look so pretty. It just becomes pretty normal rock.

In fact, diamonds burn exactly like hyper expensive coal.

(It would work if you skipped the forge and just made a magic softening device or something. You're already using strange materials.)
Ultach chapter 12 . 3/27
Um, for your information, kilns are not used by swordsmiths. They are used by POTTERS to 'fire' pottery. (the heating which transforms clay into crockery).
Smiths, however, use FORGES to forge swords, or other metalwork.
One is a closed oven like space. The other is not. Guess which is which.
Ciao.
P.S., basically a decent tale, but you very badly need an erudite 'beta' editor to correct your hundreds of incorrect synonyms, missing words, plain wrong word selections and other cock-ups. I advise running spell and grammar checking over your writings before uploading and frequent consultation of a good dictionary. Chambers 21st Century or Oxford English dictionaries are excellent.
Thanks.
Good beginning, but please… paragraphs. Many of the long blocks of text should have been two or more separate paragraphs… which help a reader follow along smoothly. I was sure one mammoth of a multi-paragraph monstrosity was about to form Voltron.
Cent chapter 1 . 12/18/2023
Bruh this fanfic older than me :/
bdb869 chapter 3 . 11/21/2023
Why didn't Markis and Sophia burst into flames from the blood bonding?
SiriuslyEvilWizardComingThru chapter 11 . 8/23/2023
Great story up until the point is started getting ridiculous. I have a high tolerance for the ridiculous (such as name dropping a Chopper company), but it became absolutely stupid at the point he decided to play rock band in the music store in Ch.11 and you chose a song by Simple Plan. It went beyond ridiculous to just lame. I go back and reread stories as I've read hundreds if not thousands, and this one never pops up in my saved Favorites, and now I realize why. After trying to read it time and time again, the story just gets too insane to continue. Sorry, but it's true. The terrible spelling and incomplete sentences with missing words is awful too and I'd suggest getting a competent Beta reader or Editor. They can help with those things as well as act as a sounding board to rein in your more insane storyline arcs.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 16 . 1/7/2023
The penalty for being a hypocrite should be very painful spankings even if it means daily I'd until they get it. The kids are getting it while the adults don't. The order refuses to do what is necessary to put down evil. And quite frankly the Mundane sees and understands see willing to do what is necessary to put down evil. Have the queen and her total military get involved and the witches as and wizards would like what would not like what would happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2022
Why, just... Why? Now I have that image in my brain and I want to violently vomit, which admittedly is very high praises considering the stuff I can withstand
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 16 . 11/1/2022
Dept should be debt. When returning to a life debt.

The reason I mention this is because of those using the dept. Will hear the department when using the text to speech which I do because of my dyslexia and vision issues I have good days and bad days. So the function helps. My brother who also has an account has both dyslexia and autism. This allows him to use and enjoy the app.
hawkswench chapter 17 . 9/9/2022
At the beginning of this chapter you said that you felt guilty after not posting for a month. Not sure why you haven't posted in 14 years but I hope that the years have treated you well.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2022
Most Bass, and all Bluegill Are Fresh Water Fish.
HarGrif chapter 14 . 2/21/2022
I really like your story except the pairing of ginny with Harry, not good my friend!
Fangmama414 chapter 18 . 12/23/2021
All right so I was about to start reading this chapter and then I realized you left an author's note at the beginning, normally no big deal glance over him continue on. However I am worried about possible continuity errors. You couple chapters back claimed that Ash Republic was going to play with simple plan. On your author's note you said that you changed your mind, and that's no big issue as you put in the authors note you are the author. However my question is why didn't you just go back and change that in the chapter then? So that there was no continuity error and people could understand stuff because not everyone reads the author's notes. All that aside I am absolutely loving the story so far you've done a great job writing it. Can't wait to read the rest and answer some of my burning questions regarding the story lol
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »