Reviews for Identity
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 8/28
wow! So far this story has almost everything that I hate in fanfiction,yet I am unable to stop reading it. It is such a train wreck that I just cannot put it down!
Too much bullshit not enough sex not interested anymore
Draeconin chapter 3 . 7/31
Oops! You just made a major historical error. You claimed 'Jesus' enchanted the cross-like knives. To begin with, the cross was a symbol of torture and death during Y'heshuah's ('Joshua' - his real name - 'Jesus' was a later Greek translation error) life. Next, he was a Jew, and his mission was to reclaim the Jewish religion from the corruption of the Romanized priests. The Christian religion didn't get its start until about 50 years after his death, when a group of the followers of his mythos and philosophies broke away from mainstream Judaism and started their own sect. So 'Jesus' wouldn't have been around to cast the magic even if he wanted to (not a Christian, right?), and magic was able to be cast. The symbol of the cross as something holy? Don't know for sure, but can guess it took a hundred or more years for that to happen.
I just thought i'd point out that it is not stupid that you can't put lyrics from a song on here. Because that is straight up copying while what you're doing is mixing elements from other stories and adding some of you're own imagination hence not copying but expanding and changing.
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/6
I wonder if you read this still. As if you do I suggest you find a copy of the anime Filthy Funnies. Do watch it and learn why I laugh at the phrase " in out in out". Then there's the phrase " When I bought this thing they said I'd get fucked." Now I've read this before up to chapter 10. Now I'm going to finish it. It's quite good.
lupinblas chapter 16 . 7/2
badass
Magnusscipio chapter 15 . 6/7
An amusing story utterly ruined by dreadful spelling, grammar and punctuation. I got to chapter fifteen and gave up because the latter issues were getting ridiculous. Get a Beta if you want to write and do please proof read what you've written before upload. If you don't have MS Office, or can't afford a copy, then go online and download Open Office, it's as good as Office 2003 - 2007 and has a spelling and grammar check! Moreover it's free!
suziq968 chapter 23 . 6/5
I wish there was more to this. So fun! Really good start and even if they are a little OP at least they are seeing the world and making connections.
catie chapter 23 . 4/28
well im a fan! i'm sure there won't be an update. I'll make up the ending in my own mind. But if you still read reviews, know that you have another reader who enjoyed the story
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 3/31
Trying to figure out why dad flavored this, since it seems to have died a premature death from lack of proofing, PISS poor spelling and grammar. Dad liked powerful Harry stories so I'll read another chapter or two and give it a chance. - Snake
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 3/27
UGH! Dumb-ass-dore is such an asshole! More please?
Blaze1992 chapter 23 . 1/29
This has been a great story so far it gets an 7.5 out of 10. You lost 2.5 points for not updating for 8 years, this is too great a story to be left for dead!
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/18
Though by now it's much too late to count I wish to see this finished. I find it a great story and really want to read the end. Thanks for a great read.
Original And Easy To Pronounce chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Paragraph one had this absolutely ridiculous long paragraph that I only briefly glanced at before skipping to chapter two. Starting reading from chapter two and I don't really feel like I've missed anything important but I'm not really impressed enough to continue to chapter three...
howmanyisthat chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
How was Harry friends with benefits with Candy but still lost his V-card to Sophia
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »