Reviews for Identity
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 11h
This chapter needs some editing, there's some serious wall of text syndrome at the beginning. Becomes much easier to read at the end.
Raymondjay41 chapter 23 . 6/29
Fantastic & funny, please finish
kent-jensen chapter 23 . 2/19
re-write or complete plz
Rascal chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Why tell a musical band that he is a wizard, why not just oblivate them.
Bronze chapter 23 . 9/16/2017
Don't know why I'm really bothering to post this as it's been around twelve years since the story died. Yes! Died! Unless it's been rewritten that is and finished. That I'd really like! This is like the Ascension of the Scorpion Sorcerer. A very good story that died shortly before it was finished. You were a very good story teller Highbrass. I'm sorry you stopped writing this. But it was very good while it lasted. And so, thank you for post it.
Bronze chapter 22 . 9/16/2017
First you use the theme from The Good The Bad And The Ugly then perhaps the most famous line from Dirty Harry?! FANTASTIC! I laughed so hard I was choking! Finally at the end you have the moron melt himself through the ice in slightly lees the ten hours. Well, he very likely needed a bath anyways. I mean, in nothing I've ever read about him does it ever mention him showering nor bathing. Ya, I know he's more snake then man but that's no excuse for just how bad everywhere he lives for any length of time must be horrendous! Malfoy mannor must've had to be cleaned for years by those poor House Elfs after the Dank Load finally left!
tammgrogan chapter 23 . 8/8/2017
Hello, You have written a WONDERFUL story. I really wish that you would finish it. Until then, Thank You
Bronze chapter 16 . 7/26/2017
What the hell else do you expect! Fumblemort ABSOLUTELY MUST regain control of Harry! Harry is killing pureblooded morons who Bumblemort thinks he can change their attitude of. Unfortunately, if they were going to change their attitude they already would have! They enjoy causing fear. They revel in rape torture and murder! So Bumblemort hasn't a snowballs chance in christian hell of redeeming any of them! They lied and bribed their way out of punishment after the first war with Riddle. Now when Bumblemort says " It's for the Greater Good " what he means is it's for my greater good. So I get to control the ENTIRE magical world from behind the scenes. And Harry is supposed to just follow the script that Bumblemort has written for him. Sure this will result in Harry's death. But it's for the greater good don't you know? It will also likely result in Bumblemort getting all the Potter and Black fortune.
Bronze chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Not Bumbleohsomore Fawks! He's too egotistical to be able to see the bridge of his own nose.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Well there he goes again! Always with the same old shit. " It's for the Greater Good. " But never will he say just what the hell the supposed " Greater Good " is! And that's because the so called Greater Good is for Albus Dumb-as-a-door himself only. He only want to be thought of as greater then Merlin ever was. And the easiest way to do that is first to defeat two of the greatest Dark Lords in history. Then get control of the entire magical world and erase any evidence of his mistakes. Thus making it look like to future historians that he was all knowing, all powerful. He'd take steps to ensure nobody ever wrote down nor printed the truth about himself. Yes, he is that egotistical. It's more then likely if Grindlewald is alive, Bumbleohsomore has him locked up somewhere super secret. If he's dead, it's more then likely Bumbles did him while his back was turned. No sense taking too big a risk, is there?
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Bumbles would never approve of Harry A, living and learning with as well as from the oldest Vampire clan and B, just learning any other magic then what he wanted Harry to know. Bumbles would very likely shit himself if he heard that Harry not only visited the Pope but threatened to kill him and his council of Cardinals to protect the Vestic Vampire clan. Frankly, anything that allows Harry to get out from under Bumnbleohsomore's thumb is never going to be acceptable to Bumbles.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
Sooner or later Bumbleohsomore will manage to talk someone into trying to find Harry. And it'll be a world wide search. After all, Bumbles MUST have his weapon back under his control. It would never do for his weapon to start thinking for himself and maybe even learning other magic that'd allow him to survive his final battle.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Bumbleohsomore never heard of the muggle saying " What goes around comes around. " Now that the public knows he's not the Light wizard that he claims, things are only going to get worse for him. I know I at least started this before but can't remember if I actually finished it. Not that it matters all that much. I've reread other stories so this isn't going to be any harder on me. I like the story. It holds my interest and I like Harry walking away from Bumbleohsomore's control. Harry gave five examples of why he wasn't ever safe at Hogwash. He really should've added another page of why he was never safe at the Dursley's. And regardless of what people who've read the books've told me, I still see Bumbleohsomore as a Dark Lord hiding out as the Leader of the Light. Since before Harry was even born Bumbles has been meddling in his family's affairs. He had a perfectly safe and secure office at the school yet he chose to interview two potential teachers in a tavern known for having all the wrong sorts of people around. It is also my personal opinion that he and his brother conspired to allow the first half of the phony prophecy to get back to Riddle. Think about it this way. You find someone listening at a door to a room you rented to your brother to interview two different job seekers. The one you caught is extra early for his interview and was listening at the door to the first interviewee. With that in mind, why would you simply throw him out? Especially without doing your best to be sure he heard nothing of importance? Bumbleohsomore's brother did that very thing. So why should anyone trust never mind believe anything that old goat molesting sheep shagging fool says?
manaal18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
hey.. hope you are well.I really liked the story. Its very well written.
Is this story still continued ?
highlander348 chapter 23 . 6/20/2017