Reviews for Identity
danbear chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
write more
CazPeak chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
"If you are a flamer know that I don't really give a damn if you don't like it or it's OOC or any of that jazz. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS! It's my story, my imagination, my work, if you don't like it don't read it you ponce. Hum, anything else? I don't think so but if there is I will put in another AN for you. Well Good luck and Happy reading"

Thanks so much for your bile. I always enjoy authors that like to abuse their readers before they even start their work - it shows me just how much contempt you hold for us. I am always mystified why people who claim they don't like abuse feel that they are above their own expectations.

By the way - its not your work. Its someone else's that you are borrowing to put a twist on. Because fanfiction uses someone else's work as a base, readers have an expectation that certain characteristics of the story characters are the same as they are in canon. When someone complains that a character is OOC, its usually because the author either 1.) hasn't properly demonstrated the character's change or development of the difference from canon through the telling of their tale or 2.) is too lazy to adequately write a summary which outlines the reason for the 'OOC-ness'. Too many authors blame the reader for their own deficiencies. Whether you have done this is unknown, as I haven't even started your story yet. Given your contempt, I'm not sure I will.
elitepanther45 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
best HP story iv read in a long time! omg soooooooo good but what happend to the band? and volde?
Serpent de Lune chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Une merveilleuse histoire !
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Hey it got kinda slow for awhile but I can see a BIG showdown looming!
grimmich chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
that asshole, I hope he gets what is coming to him... interesting about how it is going so far, this almost souned like it would have been the closing chapter if you would have put the battle in there... so I guess there is only one or two chapters left, it was very good though so you should feel proud!
grimmich chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
hahahaha tommy deserved it! and i hope dumbledore dies or is taken out of commission permanently soon, he only seems to loose more of his mind every time we see him. and when are they going to use the sword wands? if he had used it then the battle would have been over!
grimmich chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
haha you know I just realized that mentally the group are probably around charlie or bill's physical age, or at least Harry is, but they are all at least a little older than the twins now!
grimmich chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
I am kind of disappointed now... all of Harry's friends are now surpassing him (at least that is what it seems like to me) Ron in fighting with magic and melee/hand to hand, two of the girls in Ruins, another two in healing, Neville in potions, the way it sounds Harry doesn't even have more magic than them anymore! so other than parsle-magic (which he doesn't use much), metal working, and craftsman ship what does Harry do better than everyone else?
grimmich chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
it truly disgusts me that dumbledore would go to such lengths, but I wouldn't doubt it...
grimmich chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE ASSHOLES! those twisted pieces of trash should be put into Azkaban for the rest of their damn lives or kissed!
grimmich chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
didn't Harry get ingredient for the Animingus potion while he was in Rome?
grimmich chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I thought you said he got contacts in Rome... as for the spell to transfer things, I thought he had learned how to do things like that himself... and what about his motor cycle, did he forget he had one?
grimmich chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
GOD! talk about corrupt! can't the other teachers see that what they are doing is WRONG!
grimmich chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
hold on, when he used the time turner did he age physically? is he a year older or the same age? How tall is he now? how built is he? what kind of clothes does he wear now? but yay! I am so happy, you gave him short spiky hair! usually people just give him long hair and it is really annoying, I don't think he would look right with long hair no matter how you describe him I just can't ever picture him with long hair...
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »