Reviews for Yin Yang
sessiles chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I love this story! Please finish _'
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
love it. so can wait for the next chapter.
LyokofiedPhantom chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Gotta say I love it for lack of anything else to say keep it up and I'll keep reading
Tomboy 601 chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
More! More! More! I want more! Please?
Kay chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
O, I can't believe you've only got eight reviews for this, its really good! You've got Bakura's character right on and I love the 'corrupting' Ryou part *cackles* opens up whole new possibilities

can't wait to see what you've got in store for poor Ryou mwahaha! XD
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
You finally got your fifth! _ No, Ryou's being corrupted! Ack! Anyways, I hope you update now...
AncientSilverYouko chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I like the story so far, interesting concepts. Your reason for an update is here, i know how encouraging reviews are. _
Kim Okita chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Good story!

Keep going!
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Thata was enteresting. I'm a little bit speechless, but I liked it anyway. please update soon, please!
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Man I ment to read this sooner, but I didn't get aroudn to it until now. I love it. Good for Ryou, knocking out Gozaburo! Yip! Though why would he be in the mall is beyound me.
MangaMamma chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Hooray, a new chapter! And what's this crap about ending the story here? That's not fair. I love the combating personalities and Bakura's wish to corrupt poor Ryou. I sure hope he succeeds. Hehehehe...

Anyway, I do hope you continue this story. I'm not a big fan of Yu-gi-oh, but I'm familar enough with the show and its characters to appeciate your story. I'll be keeping a lookout as always...

Angel
MangaMamma chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Ah, how I love hints of evil on a hot summer night! Can't wait for the "fun" to start.
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I LOVED IT! Poor Ryou though, that so sucks for him. Bakura's evil. but I don't care much either way. Yeah for breakouts though!