Reviews for Peregrination
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
What? IS THERE NOT MORE?! PLEASE TELL ME THERES MORE! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very enjoyable one shot. I would imagine that their early interaction with each other would have been as you wrote it in this story.
BeShady chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i dont think it had a "lack of funny-ness." i liked it. it was really good and i cant wait to see what happens next.
Night-Ice-Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Haha, yeah BB can be annoying, but that's why we love him XP

Great job on this story!
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I really like this, it was very well done.

It's a shame it hasn't been continued. :hint hint:

Rae
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Haha, Princess Leia (don't ask, i'm watching TV) That was really good! Easy to understand, unlike a lot of the other fics i've been reading, thank you for the punctuation! You're on my story alert list!
Irish carbomb chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
wow, I msut say that I dont think I've seen this spin exactly on the rbb relationship. Since it's a time in their lives when, as you said, fluff is unrealistic, people tend to make sure they're older. But, I think you did a fine job of portaying how they acted as smaller children!

update soon, pleease!
polarbearz chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I love this! I think you portray them very well at this stage. Please add another one-shot soon! All of your titan's stories are great.

-LAMB
la anjita chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Cool. Are you going to be updating any time soon or is this on hiatus? because I really enjoyed reading this. It reminds me of a similar story, exploring Robin and raven's relationship. I hope you do continue, it has definate potential to be a cool series of ficlets.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This fic looks really promising, i hope it will be updated soon.
noone chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Wohh! This is very well done! UP DATE ALREADY! By the way Raven is sposes to be ether the same age as B.B., or about a year young, I belive I'll have to cheak my D.C. comic carichter gied(did I spell that right?) book. It has the bios of all the main charicters for the last 50 years in it.
toenail chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
You don't update much, do you? ::gets mad::

But I want you to CONTINUE! (whiny voice)

Come on! You must wanna continue it too, right?
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
ee! i love it so! more son!
Rhinoface chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Aw, that's just a bit crule on the changling's part.

TT

Harsh, but again brilliantly written. Kudos are yours. And cookies, if you want them.

- Riia
Elsea chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I like ur story so far. I think it will turn out good! :)