Reviews for Preparing for the Game: Watching
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It was very nice to see an "ornery" Harry (when he left Ginny with all their books, and then high-tailed up to his dormitory!)! I'm curious where the Halloween story is? I couldn't find it anywhere on your page.
karma11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i love all your stories
Prof. McGonagall chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow! I REALLY liked this one! Now where do I find the other two previous one-shots you mentioned? I really would like to know what happened to Ginny that Halloween and how Harry saved her. Please write more! You have a really good way to write their characters!
dramionerox chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
*aws*

how cuute!

much love

dramioneRox
moonlightwitch chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Honestly...get a beta! I mean cmon! J/k lol you do good without one...I liked this, lol it was intresting.
volleypickle16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Hey a great chapter!
ObssessedwithHP chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
this was really good, i love ur writing and i cant wait for the sequel to seeking the truth!
Tamaran Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I'm a little confused as to the whole Dean thing but I think I grasp it vaguely. Are you going to explain it fully?

Anyways, I liked this one-shot. It was really good and very well written.

Update whenever soon is possible for you!
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Cute! I love how Harry doesn't realize what's going on...
Cormandy chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Great as usual! I can't wait for the sequel and I'm REALLY glad that you decided to do these side stories... it's something little to read that I don't have to get engrossed in before HBP!

-Cormandy
glenlightarrow chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Can't wait till the next one!
Tsusetsu chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
:) happy story i like
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very cute! I can't wait for the next one.

-Sarah
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was too cute. I love how oblivious Harry is not only to his feelings for Ginny but for Ron and Hermione's feelings about each other. I love how Harry considers his interest in Ginny a "brotherly" duty like Ron's.

Defy Gravity
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Well Ginny seems to be the It Girl of Hogwarts LOL. It's sweet how Harry always looks out for her. Great fic.

Much love, Aina