Reviews for Forget the Past
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
It's very good so far. -
cerespallas chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
I like this story! (I just read it now, dunno why I haven't found it before...) continue it, please?
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
-jawdrop- Wow! Brilliant end to a chapter! Write more, I want to read more! D
Ems4179 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Very good. Loved the ending for this chapter. _
LillianandJane chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
whee good story! write more!
liquidzilla chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
lol. Yay! I cant barely find any of these. Please write more of these.
Parental Take over chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
WAHH! Poor irvy! (pets) man that was like 0.o "ORO?" that's not fair! Squall i demand that you kiss him back!

Squall: Whatever

DON'T WHATEVER ME BUDDY!

You really should continue this, it has the best sort of start...drinking! _!
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Definitely interested to see more of this fic. Please update soon.
TKM chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That story is very interesant and starts at the point where you want to know more. I hope you will continue.
Hikari Reika chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow.

I don't really like yaoi fanfics but for some reason I really like this one. Write more! I'm egerly waiting ;)
Irvine Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow more Squall/Irvine! Thank you for making my day! They are my favourite pairing ever! (as if you can't already tell by my name...whatever)

Anyway I liked this, it was rather short but I'm not really complaining about it, I love the end! Weird considering I normally like happy fluffy endings were they confess their love for each other (oh so sweet!) but this was so...unique. Very different from the usual Irvine melts Squall's heart and they live happily ever after.

If you do more chapters which I really think you should, you could take it lots of different ways and Im eager to see where you go with this (Squall falls for Irvine! cough cough)

I'm really excited for more chapters!

Hugs

Izzie x
Belladonna-perfect chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
very nice...a little rough with some of the wording but I like it.

~Maverick
LillianandJane chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
COOL NESS! I LOVE IT, PLEASE WRITE MORE! ...happy? ...now please...WRITE MORE!