Reviews for Silas, my love
please pleaseupdate
unicornislandSW chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Holy mother of god please continue this. This is really good and it's been so frickin long since you last updated! Pleaaaaaaase update DD:
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
OH NO ITS BEEN 4 YEARS! How are you? Everything alright in your life? Please finish this? Please?
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I knew there were going to be some Silas fans out there! Very excited to read this!
keeleypan19 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
the da vinci code has been my favorite movie since I saw it a few months ago on tv... I fell in love with silas and thought how awesome it would be if someone wrote a fanfiction love story for him and you did just that! thanks for giving me one of my favorite fanfictions, I mean im not really one for the swearing but none the less I loved the story and I wish you kept writing it:( please keep it going! its one of the only fanfictions I have actually liked in a long time since all of them are about Justin beiber or one direction now, this is a real character so please keep writing!
Victoria Jules chapter 30 . 10/20/2013
That is so awesome. You can say your ideas to me. I'm a writer too, I've just never had the guts to publish anything. I am so in love with Silas. You can tell me whatever you want so... yeah.
Victoria Jules chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
I AM sharing my love for Silas! I've never loved anyone so much!
xLunaAngelWarriorx chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
i know its been 4 years...but please update ive read this story 3 times in total..this being my third and i cant help but wonder...WHY YOU NO UPDATE! :P you have SO MANY REVIEWS ASWELL! anyway...please carry on the story..its so good! i love it! XD XX
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
I understand you're proud when you recieve reviews, but it feels as though half to three quarters of your chapters are just you responding to reviews... It's really annoying.
anna rosada chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
So I'm totally into your story...I love your silas concept (he's still da Vinci silas but he has a heart ) pleaseeeeeeee write more...where are they, will he stay in opus dei ...what are his answers ,what will he say when she wakes up ...
bodo chapter 30 . 5/20/2012
hi can you continue this i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
i remember when a whole bunch of people came to houston back when i was in elementary school from new orleans (i am in high school now) .. and wow we got like 20 new people in our class...!
ChildOfSatan chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
This is brilliant! :D You've managed to incorporate three of my most favourite things in the world into one story - peaches, cheesecake and Silas. ...

I'd be more than happy to help with ideas and the like, it'd just have to be via email as the time difference between where you are (USA(?)) and where I am (Australia) isn't conducive to Messenger conversations.
MidnightThief15 chapter 30 . 5/28/2011
I love this story! :D It's really good, and I hope inspiration comes knocking on your door to pick this back up again!
MidnightThief15 chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
I love Mona's reaction to her randomly thinking about Harry Potter. :D I also love how she ended the list with Paul Bettany. That was quite a sly, funny thing you did there.