Reviews for WWE Meet The Cast
ShadowVixen chapter 22 . 10/17/2005
AH! Please tell me what happened! I'm dying here! PLLEASE? Gr this is killing me. LITERALLY! I think Sara shot me...ahh, everything's going dark! Oh! The only way I'll live is if you update soon! lol. 'Til next time :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 22 . 10/17/2005
Holy shit, please don't tell me that Sara shot Mark, J, or John! :( This is getting even better with every chapter! Update soon!

christi chapter 21 . 10/13/2005
oh please please update this! it was getting so good...dont cut us off!
BatistaCenaChick chapter 21 . 9/27/2005
One hell of a twist! Loves it! Hurry and update!
collegegurl12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Keep going I love it. You cant just leave me hanging like this,it's torcher.
collegegurl12 chapter 21 . 9/27/2005
Took you long enough to write back.I really like this one. I cant wait to see what happens when Taker finds out Saras involved/
jess01 chapter 20 . 9/20/2005
hey,omg i dnt no bout u ppl but i found this chapter interesting,well done,cnt wait 2 c hu it is lol,the anticipation is killin me!
ShadowVixen chapter 21 . 9/20/2005
NO! Not Batista! He's MINE! lol. Wow, this really is quite the twist. Save her Taker! Hurry! Keep up the great work :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 21 . 9/20/2005
*gasps*

No freaking way! I was wondering when Sara would show her face...and how in the hell is Taker going to believe this when he finds out that Batista is going to marry J? Not good at all...

Update soon!

ShadowVixen chapter 20 . 9/20/2005
I know what you mean about the whole writer's block thing. Don't worry you'll get through it! I have an idea of who the kidnapper might be, but I suppose it really could be anybody. Can't wait to read more :)
ChicagoKnockout chapter 20 . 9/20/2005
Oh my God, who WAS that? Sorry if I seem out of it, there was a fire alarm in my dorm building this morning, lol. Glad to see you finally updated! :) More soon please, and have Taker beating the crap outta whoever abducted J! ;)

EmmaLorca chapter 19 . 9/17/2005
Awesome! Keep it coming!
BatistaCenaChick chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
Awesome story! I love it...can't wait to see what happens next! Good job!
Brookie1022 chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! GO BATISTA ITS YA BIRTHDAY! DUMP THE OLD FART AND MOVE ON TO BASTISTA WOP WOP!
ShadowVixen chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
Wow! Intense! I like how you're keeping this fic realistic, because you're right to bring up the fact that Taker is married. But it wouldn't mind if Taker called me his, hehe. Keep up the good work :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »